megson out

A flipping set of drama queens. Dummies being thrown out of prams bleating "manager out". I see no one stating who they would bring in and how they would immediately turn it around to get us playing like Barca so why not shut the flip up. We are six games into the new season and have just managed a great result at Charlton who were made to look very ordinary in the second half. Dare I say it Charlton even resorted to "hoofing it".

We've learned a couple of things tonoght

1. Charlton aren't fookin' Barca

2. When we have a full side we'll be beating sides like these

3. How flipping gutted were the Sky team that Charlton didn't win

Just remind me how alike are us Charlton and tha Pigs? ...apart from the fact that those cvnts have never achieved anything

4; They kept going on about the fecking blunts,not an endearing trait

I think we did well in that we stopped Charlton from playing and forced them to hoof it. I also thought that second half we were a good physical side, but not a good passing side. This physical approach could work, but if the results and performances still aren't coming consistently by November then Megson is surely going to have to rethink his approach.

Dont baffle the muppets with reason ..... it does not work ....... they expect us to play the same as the highlights of the Prem they see on match of the day .

We are in the 3rd division FFS

don't be ridiculous.

Asking to create chances and maintain possession is merely asking for a basic prerequisite for a promotion team.

It's all relative to the opposition that we play.

I just hope megson comes to realise that he can't keep blaming the players for our woes. He has to take some responsibility for his tactics.

don't be ridiculous.

Asking to create chances and maintain possession is merely asking for a basic prerequisite for a promotion team.

I just hope megson comes to realise that he can't keep blaming the players for our woes. He has to take some responsibility for his tactics.

Go and get your face fvcked you piggy edit...what you need to ask yourself is...will anybody give you three softer goal than you scored last asaturday?

this from the man who has'nt had a positive post on here since i came onto this

site , haha So good at the swear words arn,t you mr Chester But whether we took a point from a so called form team doesent matter to moaners does it all that matters is keeping up your profile , but then again things could have been worse ,we could have won then you would be ,in your words F## ked wuith your'e moaning

I've seen all bar the Sflaphorpe game and I can't see how people reckon we've improved from last season. We still have zero creativity in midfield and lack any real cutting edge. All those who say Megsons sorted the defence and made us harder to beat, well possibly, though I dnot see too many clean sheets. The football is still dreadful and if you compare our points tally after six games last season, we are no better

Guest TonyOwl88

4-5-1 against the league leaders...AWAY...that is all I have to say

There's nothing inteligent about your post.

4-5-1 is an away targetted formation. Its to restrict and frustrate the home team, and get the fans on their back if at all possible.

Which in turn makes it pretty obvious why he did it against the league leaders.

It might have worked too, except we conceeded so early. Megson should be getting the credit for changing it so early. Many managers wouldn't have the balls.

Dumbass.

don't be ridiculous.

We got a point from the unbeaten division big spenders and people are complaining that we did not play like Barca .

Charlton reverted to hoof ball because we worked so flippinghard in the second half .

Give me the dirty hard points anyday over trying to play nicey nicey and getting stuffed .

Onwards and upwards 3 pts Sat and 2 pts a game target in sight .

I've seen all bar the Sflaphorpe game and I can't see how people reckon we've improved from last season. We still have zero creativity in midfield and lack any real cutting edge. All those who say Megsons sorted the defence and made us harder to beat, well possibly, though I dnot see too many clean sheets. The football is still dreadful and if you compare our points tally after six games last season, we are no better

Do you think thast megson will be here at the end of the saeson? where do you think we will finish?

Go and get your face fvcked you piggy edit...what you need to ask yourself is...will anybody give you three softer goal than you scored last asaturday?

you are a very aggressive and abusive poster. There is absolutely no need for that.

If you meet me face to face say it then. Don't do it behind a keyboard. coward.

J137. kop.

A goal down after 2 minutes.

You reckon we would have a got a draw under Irvine?

You are having a laugh.

Agree. Atleast Megson knows how to dig in and get a point, even if it means resorting to long ball to win a set peice. IT WASN'T PRETTY BUT IT GOT THE JOB DONE.

God knows what the score would have been if Irvine was in charge, 6-0? Wouldn't suprise me one bit.

We got a point from the unbeaten division big spenders and people are complaining that we did not play like Barca .

Onwards and upwards 3 pts Sat and 2 pts a game target in sight .

For me it's got nothing to do with hoofball, but everything to do with a style of play.

Hoofball is a means to an end, to create chances to score goals. I feel at times we lack a style of play, we're not a keep the ball team, we're not a counter-attacking team, hoofball doesn't work for us.

We don't seem to have much of a plan attacking wise

you are a very aggressive and abusive poster. There is absolutely no need for that.

If you meet me face to face say it then. Don't do it behind a keyboard. coward.

J137. kop.

lol lol lol

For me it's got nothing to do with hoofball, but everything to do with a style of play.

Hoofball is a means to an end, to create chances to score goals. I feel at times we lack a style of play, we're not a keep the ball team, we're not a counter-attacking team, hoofball doesn't work for us.

We don't seem to have much of a plan attacking wise

Work in progress mate .

noted

Hillsbrough that is.

I'll be the one with the wednesday shirt on. The club we both support incase you were somehow mistaken.

You should stop throwing yr weight around on message boards. It is pathetic.

If you cannot form an argument, it means you have nothing worthwhile to say.