Ryan Lowe

Guest intercity0wl

Get off his back, yes he's 32 but he's in the form of his career! 28 goals last season, 7 already this season! We wanted a striker and we've got one! Now give him a chance.

Not only got a striker, but a tried, tested and Highly succesful striker, at the level we are trying to win football matches in, very good signing AGAIN by Megson imo

Not a household name.I have heard of him but don't know too much about him.Seems to be banging the goals in on a regular basis.As for slating the guy before he's even started a game for us,just because he's 32,i couldn't care what age he is as long as he continues to bang the goals in.Some posters on here are too quick to judge a player before they have seen them,usually judging them on age and who they have previously played for.

Good luck Ryan Lowe.

UTO

Guest danny wath owl

Im very happy with this , gets goals and adds to the team!

Hopefully will bring madines game on aswell. (Looks 10 times the player having scored a couple )

How old was robins wen he signed for us ? He was quality

Guest intercity0wl

I look at it like this, our T.V money from last night bought him.

Brilliant bit of business.

Thankyou Sky.

Why did he ony cost 10k ?

Having known nothing about the guy before this season (apart from he scores goals) having seen him play for Bury first hand this season, Im very happy with this. His movement and runs against us were fantastic - our defence were all over the place trying to deal with him. In a team with O'Grady (when fit) JJ, Marshall and Prutton, he will do very well for us.

Could be a useful short term signing, cheap and in decent form. Biggest worry? Well I suppose it's the football we play, unless we are planning to change the way we play, will he fit in? His game thrives on the pass and move style that sides like Bury and Bournemouth play.

Can't argue with signing the division's top scorer, who has an impressive scoring record in the last couple of seasons or so, even if he is down the original list.

Ignore his age, concentrate on the goals he'll score for us, which is what actually matters.

Edited by theowlsman

Can't argue with signing the division's top scorer, who has an impressive scoring record in the last couple of seasons or so, even if he is down the original list.

Ignore his age, concentrate on the goals he'll score for us, which is what actually matters.

I think that's the main thing with Lowe, okay he's old.......but he's on fire, and we need goals now.