Ryan Lowe

Me neither..... If I'm honest I've never heard of him and had to google him. Appears to have a good goal per game ratio at Bury though.

I had to Google him too.

32 years old and I've never heard of him. There aren't many pro footballers about like that!

Why did we ever let Heffenan go if this is the tripe we are now looking at - seems in his haste to thin out the turds, GM has been a bit to quick to get rid of players who could have added something - if we still had Heff and Miller then IMO we would closer to having the goals and creativity up front we need.

Guest Saturday Owl

flippinghell, even stockport bid for him a few week back :blink:

That's because they now have a bit of money behind them, and players at the age of Lowe are more interested in making money.

He's not bad, he scored 27 goals last season and finished top scorer in L2. Of course I'd take others before him but I'd be willing to give him a chance.

Of course it is most likely bullshit, but I'd give him a chance anyway.

Megson commented in the BBC interview earlier that the club had moved on from Plan B to Plan E & F etc...

Its official: we are desperate for strikers.

Guest wilyfox

my money is on ALF. want him or not, i feel he is the most likely at this stage. Megson said we've gone beyond plan B, which probably means we moved for McDonald but couldn't afford him. Mellor officially dead. Griffiths? maybe he was never a target; who knows...