Apps 74

Goals 17

Stockport County

Apps 4

Goals 0

Bury

Apps 100

Goals 53

Welcome To Hillsborough and good luck Ryan Lowe.

Anyone who is being negative about us signing him obviously didnt go to bury. He tore us to pieces. Every time he got on the ball stuff happened for Bury.

He is a player who has scored 7 already this season. Thats the same as all of our players put together.

GM knows that he has been signed not for the long term but to get us out of this division

It just shows that most of our fans know very little about lower league players.

I found it funny on Football Heaven earlier, people calling up and texting in saying they've never heard of the bloke. He ran our defence ragged and scored against us last week!

Guest Daz1806

Dont you just love how many people are negative about players before they know rumbleing anything about them!

More goals than ALF last year yet most where spunking allover him,

7 goals this season in higher division, what the roger do you people want?

Think the negative comments are because of his age....I think if he can bang them in still then he maybe our answer to getting out of this league.ALF would have been a good investment that's why everyone wanted him......but investment is not what we want or need at min it's goals an I say good luck to the lad

WELCOME TO HILLSBOROUGH RYAN LOWE

Ace signing. I said after the Bury game he looked a class apart. His first touch and movement is second to none and his finishing, eye for goal is awesome.

Full of confidence and perfect for a couple of seasons in the Blue and White.

Exciting times, thank you Mr Lowe!

Guest bensonowl

Get off his back, yes he's 32 but he's in the form of his career! 28 goals last season, 7 already this season! We wanted a striker and we've got one! Now give him a chance.