Ryan Lowe

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I like the way he's handled the move- from Bury's offcial site

Thanks for posting that, moving stuff, nice to see that to some players we're still something special, can't wait to see him scoring in our shirt!

if u was talking about your own team it would be OUR forum not their forum.look i dont mind who u support it just looks a little like your winding the bury fans up for them losing their best player.

read my mind eccles.

Now ive thought about it, your right & yes it does so its my grammer mistake.

I'm an avid Bury fan, i'm just not one of those crying over spilt milk or being to faced to Ryan Lowe.

Just because he's left us, doesn't mean in my eyes he's any different now than what he was last week. Infact I respect him more, in that he's been straight with the Shakers board in saying he wants to leave & play for you.

Many/most people don't always get the opportunity or are brave enough to follow what they really want, me included. Lowey has, so that brilliant & I really wish him & now his new club/his dream all the very best.

As you can see, I don't hold a grudge like some Bury fans do.

Btw, ive only said on your forum, what I believe he is capable of

as a player tho add that to its the ONLY club he wants to play for, then you'l understand my opptimism.

Your only up the motorway from Bury & so when we'rere not playing & you are i'll be following/watching the Owls, if ok with you?

Now ive thought about it, your right & yes it does so its my grammer mistake. I'm an avid Bury fan, i'm just not one of those crying over spilt milk or being to faced to Ryan Lowe. Just because he's left us, doesn't mean in my eyes he's any different now than what he was last week. Infact I respect him more, in that he's been straight with the Shakers board in saying he wants to leave & play for you. Many/most people don't always get the opportunity or are brave enough to follow what they really want, me included. Lowey has, so that brilliant & I really wish him & now his new club/his dream all the very best. As you can see, I don't hold a grudge like some Bury fans do. Btw, ive only said on your forum, what I believe he is capable of as a player tho add that to its the ONLY club he wants to play for, then you'l understand my opptimism. Your only up the motorway from Bury & so when we'rere not playing & you are i'll be following/watching the Owls, if ok with you?

The way you are talking about him, he is gonna be our best striker since David Hirst!

I only hope you are right but somehow I cannot see how a striker who has spent all his career in the lower leagues is quite as good as you are making out.

Out of interest, why do you think he has not been picked up by a bigger club before now?

The way you are talking about him, he is gonna be our best striker since David Hirst!

I only hope you are right but somehow I cannot see how a striker who has spent all his career in the lower leagues is quite as good as you are making out.

Out of interest, why do you think he has not been picked up by a bigger club before now?

Didn't say capable of???

He's played his best football ever while at Bury which he's not wanted to leave to any other club, except you.

I'm only saying what he's capable of & shown at Gigg Lane, if you want to knock the lad before you've seen him, then so be it, tho you may need to practice eating large portions of humble pie.

Guest buryforever

He got Bury promotiin last season, right?

Without him Bury wouldn't of got near, right?

He's the highest scorer of the division, right?

He always gives his all up to thr final whistle, right?

He can & does change a game, right?

He's scored around 240 goals in his professional career, right?

He's scored 53 in his last 100 matches & 7 so far this season, right?

He's an intelligent thinking player, right?

He scores with his head as well as his feet, right?

Bury fans are gutted to loose him, right?

He said he only wants to play for S.W & get them promotion & to where they should be, right?

He's 32, almost 33 with plenty of experience as a pro, yet he's the work out put & energy of a player younger, right?

He's an excellent free kick taker with an eye for goal, right?

He's openly said, he wants to show the Owls what he can do, right?

etc, etc, make your own mind up as to whether this sounds like a player you would want in a S.W shirt.

Yes I am a seasoned Bury fan & yes i'm positive in my views, though i'd rather be that way than another.

a>

Edited by buryforever

Now ive thought about it, your right & yes it does so its my grammer mistake.

I'm an avid Bury fan, i'm just not one of those crying over spilt milk or being to faced to Ryan Lowe.

Just because he's left us, doesn't mean in my eyes he's any different now than what he was last week. Infact I respect him more, in that he's been straight with the Shakers board in saying he wants to leave & play for you.

Many/most people don't always get the opportunity or are brave enough to follow what they really want, me included. Lowey has, so that brilliant & I really wish him & now his new club/his dream all the very best.

As you can see, I don't hold a grudge like some Bury fans do.

Btw, ive only said on your forum, what I believe he is capable of

as a player tho add that to its the ONLY club he wants to play for, then you'l understand my opptimism.

Your only up the motorway from Bury & so when we'rere not playing & you are i'll be following/watching the Owls, if ok with you?

People are overly suspicious on here, for a reason I might add........we've had some weird people on pretending to be someone they're not, especially during failed takeovers....so dont worry about it, redils.

You're very welcome to join us.

Guest Big Guns

You can join us as well if you like, buryforever. :wink:

If these two join for good or if they had a brain and became owls then not only will the bury forum close but the football club will shut down you can't play infront of no fans at all

Guest buryforever

You can join us as well if you like, buryforever. :wink:

It seems I already have :smile: Seriously though I'm interested in how Lowe performs for you. My theory being that he has to be used the right way so I'm waiting to be proved wrong (or right). I believe you are live on Sky on Monday? I'll be watching with some interest.

While I don't have the same orgasmic reaction to anything Lowe related that redils does (he seriously needs to discover women) he's been a top guy for us & I don't blame him one bit for moving.

buryforevers lad will just have to multi-task.

He's had to go to bed early after last night......can't hack it these young 'uns :smile: