And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Ecclesall_Owl

You might want to ask why such an obviously dangerous and combustible item was removed from an area with no obvious ignition source (as smoking is banned in the seated areas) to the stadium control box which is no doubt full of electrical equipment a well known ignition source.

And while we are on th subject of rank stupidity> Why is the Leppings Lane corner of the south stand out of bounds still. (I know theres not enough to fill it!). Is it so the South stand massif couldnt get at those seven Brentford fans on Tuesday?

Old Deejays a bit quiet today isnt he?

I went to Roma v Lazio the other weekend (I missed the nil nil against whoever it was).

They had shed loads of flags, just before KO EVERYONE in the stand was handed a small white flag to wave upon KO (well, it was in stripes, I was in a white bit).

After Lazio lost all the free newspapers were set on fire in a protest. I did not see any fire certificates but equally saw no deaths.

It is a well known fact that Italians are less prone to combustion either directly, indirectly or spontaneously...!

Something to do with the high Olive intake...!

As far as I'm concerned I'm not calling mr Rutherford a liar, I'd just like to read the story about the fan that died through an asthma attack having breathed in fumes from a flag that burned. I find cases like this fascinating as it really shows the frailty of human life.

I wonder if anyone was prosecuted? Either the flag owner or club whose ground it was. Where there's blame an all that nowadays you'd have thought a payout was in order for the poor fellas family.

And while we are on th subject of rank stupidity> Why is the Leppings Lane corner of the south stand out of bounds still. (I know theres not enough to fill it!). Is it so the South stand massif couldnt get at those seven Brentford fans on Tuesday?

Old Deejays a bit quiet today isnt he?

I think he's on holiday. Anyway, this isn't anything to do with his department.

2009: Jonathan Campos, an American sailor charged with murder, killed himself in his Camp Pendleton, San Diego, California, cell by stuffing toilet paper in his mouth until he asphyxiated

2009: Jonathan Campos, an American sailor charged with murder, killed himself in his Camp Pendleton, San Diego, California, cell by stuffing toilet paper in his mouth until he asphyxiated

................... there won't be any toilet paper at Hillsborough if they get wind of this.

Guest intercity0wl

It is a well known fact that Italians are less prone to combustion either directly, indirectly or spontaneously...!

Something to do with the high Olive intake...!

And could you ever imagine the Italians standing for their law makers trying to ban Flags Flares or even Olive Oil for that matter, it would be like trying to ban Salt in Chip shops over here, OOPS WAIT A MINUTE

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/237789/Salt-banned-in-chip-shops

Guest intercity0wl

................... there won't be any toilet paper at Hillsborough if they get wind of this.

All wind is banned from inside the stadium and should be left outside the point of entry, as it has been proved to be highly combustable by various street and stage entertainers.

Guest Go For It Owl

So bringing back the teddies to chuck about is a no go then? Can you imagine the problems non flame retardant stuffed bears could cause? I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it.

Anyone found the story about the unfortunate Scottish fella yet? I was wondering if we should have a collection for his family in the spirit of footballing brotherhood. I'm sure if we took the money to the club then someone could pass it on to the relevant people. There must be records of who it was for the health and safety people to pass a rule about it. Cos it'd be stupid to just make something like this up, not to mention sick.

Just reporting in with the latest info !!

Phoned club this morning and spoke to MR R !

Asked him if he could let me know where the scottish flag death happened, what ground, teams playing, date, day etc

He sounded a bit unsure of himself ! As he now says he will phone a mate of his on the scottish FA who may know where it happened ! As at the meeting he was at where it was revealed where the incident took place he ' wasn't really listening properly' !!

Now I'm a big enough man to apologise IF this story of the 'scottish flag death' is true and I WILL apologise to MR R and the club if it is !

BUT WILL THEY ?

NEWS FLASH !

This is getting out of hand now as I've now been asked to go on live Radio to be interviewed about 'THE FLAG' !!!!!

BUT the thing is I'm a SWFC supporter and don't want to slag the club off as its my club !

Its a pity the club dont seem to think the same about me or other supporters !!!! (TANGO included)

Asked him if he could let me know where the scottish flag death happened, what ground, teams playing, date, day etc

He sounded a bit unsure of himself ! As he now says he will phone a mate of his on the scottish FA who may know where it happened ! As at the meeting he was at where it was revealed where the incident took place he ' wasn't really listening properly' !!

Now I'm a big enough man to apologise IF this story of the 'scottish flag death' is true and I WILL apologise to MR R and the club if it is !

BUT WILL THEY ?

NEWS FLASH !

This is getting out of hand now as I've now been asked to go on live Radio to be interviewed about 'THE FLAG' !!!!!

BUT the thing is I'm a SWFC supporter and don't want to slag the club off as its my club !

Its a pity the club dont seem to think the same about me or other supporters !!!! (TANGO included)

Thing is mate...this is par for the course as we know... when the team is doing badly blame the fans...wednesdayite anyone?...and when you start asking difficult questions...I really really thought we'd seen the last of this kind of thing at the club

Guest intercity0wl

BUT WILL THEY ?

NEWS FLASH !

Why would you consider it slagging off the club, did the incident on the kop with the flag happen in the way that has been reported on here ?, have the conversation you have had with the clubs safety officer happen as reported ?.

If the answer to both these questions is yes i would say its a must and a duty as as a supporter of this club that actions that the club have taken and asked others to take, and which have the potential to affect every other supporter who enters Hillsborough are aired on as many media outlets as possible. others will have to speak for them selves but your airing of what are FACTS on Radio would have my backing and in no way be considered slagging the club off.

Edited by intercity0wl

Why would you consider it slagging off the club, did the incident on the kop with the flag happen in the way that has been reported on here ?, have the conversation you have had with the clubs safety officer happen as reported ?.

If the answer to both these questions is yes i would say its a must and a duty as as a supporter of this club that actions that the club have taken and asked others to take, and which have the potential to affect every other supporter who enters Hillsborough are aired on as many media outlets as possible. others will have to speak for them selves but your airing of what are FACTS on Radio would have my backing and in no way be considered slagging the club off.

So...any news of the expiring jock then?

more things were allowed on the hindenburg than you're allowed in hillsborough now...

the trouble is H&S has moved too far, too fast, and the people charged with implementing it are either numpties, or little hitlers, or both...

should we all not strip off and show our clothes and footwear have the required fire certificates before we enter the ground...

it wants someone with some brains putting in charge, but numpties are much cheaper...so...