And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

As of 6.50 pm on the 1st april I have received no reply from MR RUTHERFORD !!!!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise !

I know scotland is a long way away but he could have phoned his contact at the scottish FA ! He dint have to walk !

Ahh well I'm sure he will welcome me with open arms tommorrow wen we pick up our illegally held flag and have a full explanation of the whole sorry episode !!!!

I've enjoyed watching SWFC for 40 years know doubt the cameras will be on me tmoz and 1 step out of line and a banning order will be coming my way !

My bet is that balloons have been outlawed over night and the first 1 i let off tmoz will seal my fate !

Thanks wednesday its been emotional :ph34r:

WIGGOS DAD

Edited by JackSwfc12

Guest 03 owl

No but that just goes to prove how stupid all this fuss over a flag is, how many pairs of Flamable trousers will be freely allowed onto the Kop tomorrow, and how many of them wil have a 99p plastic tube of a flamable liquid in the pocket, that just needs on little flick to Cause a FIRE

Maybe we all turn up Naked tomorrow lol

Guest intercity0wl

As of 6.50 pm on the 1st april I have received no reply from MR RUTHERFORD !!!!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise !

I know scotland is a long way away but he could have phoned his contact at the scottish FA ! He dint have to walk !

Ahh well I'm sure he will welcome me with open arms tommorrow wen we pick up our illegally held flag and have a full explanation of the whole sorry episode !!!!

I've enjoyed watching SWFC for 40 years know doubt the cameras will be on me tmoz and 1 step out of line and a banning order will be coming my way !

My bet is that balloons have been outlawed over night and the first 1 i let off tmoz will seal my fate !

Thanks wednesday its been emotional :ph34r:

WIGGOS DAD

Oh Video cameras Phones etc will be on you tomorrow you can be sure of that, proof of any unusual treatment that you and the others around you get from the yellowcoats ( working under club and H&S instruction of course) will be of great interest to others on here im sure.

Guest 03 owl

will the owlettes be there :biggrin:

Hope so, maybe we should have a naked supporters day :biggrin: , so every1 feels the same with no shame lol

Guest 03 owl

If I have a chicken vindaloo the night before and my ar5e is on fire, will they let me in?

:laugh: that made me laugh cheers pal.

I have always hated it when fans sing songs about the stewards at Hillsborough, such as "If you wear a yellow jacket you're a edit".

It makes me cringe and have wondered why the stewards dont do something about it. I have often thought that the people singing it should be thrown out of the stadium and made an example of for singing foul and abusive songs and surely its against the ground rules or something.

But now I am starting to understand why they sing the songs in the first place.

Are you going to follow through with this?

There was a time when I was superstitious and would go through the same routine if we were winning.

I had a dodgy stomach one game and followed through. We were playing Liverpool at home and we won 1-0 (anyone remember those days?).

Anyway, the end result was that I thought "Bugger, I'm going to have to poo poo missen every week now".

Guest Go For It Owl

Dear Mr Rutherford,

Having not received a reply off you I thought i would resend you my email address just incase you had mislaid it !!!!!!

info@goforitdrivingschooluk.co.uk

I await your reply

Guest Go For It Owl

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

The stadium control box at Sheffield Wednesdays Hillsborough stadium has been burnt to the ground !!!!

Fire fighters have sifted through the ashes in an attempt to find evidence of what started the devastating fire !!!!

Though they couldnt find the reason for the fire they did find one item that was still in perfect condition not even singed at the edges !!!!

The WU11 FLAG :biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::ph34r: