And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Possibly, well maybe, it might just have been a made up story.

:rolleyes:

No surely not, nobody with any brains would say something untrue that might just find its way ono a fans forum and be questioned by the people who frequent that forum, surely you would only do such a thing if you thought the people on the forum were a bit FIK.

No im sure your wrong and i await the proof of the alledged incident to restore my faith.

Guest Go For It Owl

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

NO !

No news yet !

VERY VERY QUIET !!!!

Looks like we'll have to wait till tmoz when we go to pick up the flag !

Actually maybe its burst into flames while its been held in the stadium !!!!

Anyone going past hillsborough soon ?

If you are, have a look for us and let us know if its beeen burnt down :blink:

Guest Stereophonics

It seems to me that maybe we haven't had as much of a clean sweep and fresh start at the club as we hoped.

Hopefully somebody will apologise for this debacle and we can move on.

That's right we haven't. Madaric out

Just to add to the debate...what about the netting which is covering the seats on the South Stand towards the Leppings Lane end...I do hope that it has a fire certificate.

Can any one confirm this ?.

Cheers

UTO's

It's the fish it could kill that worries me from an environmental viewpoint.

NO !

No news yet !

VERY VERY QUIET !!!!

Looks like we'll have to wait till tmoz when we go to pick up the flag !

Actually maybe its burst into flames while its been held in the stadium !!!!

Anyone going past hillsborough soon ?

If you are, have a look for us and let us know if its beeen burnt down :blink:

Your reply is on its way

smoke_signals.gif

Guest Deleted member

Just a thought - if it really is incredibly dangerous and likely to combust at any moment - any chance of taking it to Owlerton for the dogs one night?

Is it just me, or is this quite a big incident go happen without any official announcement?

Surely if bringing a flag into the stadium which doesn't have a fire certificate is such a massive danger to everyone, then the people in charge should be warning fans. There is nothing to stop other people turning up to the game tomorrow with such dangerous items?

Therefore wouldnt it be wise for the club to make an official announcement, warning supporters in advance that flags will not be allowed into the stadium?

This is another incident in a long line of embarrassing **** ups by the club in recent times.

Prime examples - The club encouraging supporters to buy Vuvuzelas, then the stewards threatening to confiscate them the same day (I know they are annoying but the point still stands)

The club encouraging supporters to buy flags from the club shop for the Crystal Palace game and then the stewards snapping the sticks before anyone could take one into the stadium.

Is it just me, or is this quite a big incident go happen without any official announcement?

Surely if bringing a flag into the stadium which doesn't have a fire certificate is such a massive danger to everyone, then the people in charge should be warning fans. There is nothing to stop other people turning up to the game tomorrow with such dangerous items?

Therefore wouldnt it be wise for the club to make an official announcement, warning supporters in advance that flags will not be allowed into the stadium?

This is another incident in a long line of embarrassing **** ups by the club in recent times.

Prime examples - The club encouraging supporters to buy Vuvuzelas, then the stewards threatening to confiscate them the same day (I know they are annoying but the point still stands)

The club encouraging supporters to buy flags from the club shop for the Crystal Palace game and then the stewards snapping the sticks before anyone could take one into the stadium.

I think James is on holiday this week and no-one else can work the internet.

You couldn't have made that up what happened last year.

Unbelievable.

Still think it was unbelievable. Only at Hillsborough.

Guest intercity0wl

I think James is on holiday this week and no-one else can work the internet.

Why not make a big flag ( with fire certificate of course) and hang it up outside the ground on the Back of the kop telling people in big painted words that home made flags are very, very Dangerous and will not be allowed into the stadium.

If they have anybody who is good at Art they could paint a picture of a Yellowcoat trying to come to the rescue of a Scottish fan overcome by fumes from an inferno of a burning Flag.

Has this incident been verified as true yet ?, no, Ah well it wont be long now im sure. :rolleyes:

Guest intercity0wl

Does anyone remember the guy who took his jeans off at the back of the kop and burnt them ?

No but that just goes to prove how stupid all this fuss over a flag is, how many pairs of Flamable trousers will be freely allowed onto the Kop tomorrow, and how many of them wil have a 99p plastic tube of a flamable liquid in the pocket, that just needs on little flick to Cause a FIRE