And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I watched a bit of the Sheffield Eagles game on Sky yesterday from Bramall Lane - plenty of flags on sticks in evidence. (And people watching the match with pints in their hands.)

It's not the grounds that have the bans, it's the sport apparently. What if some some of those Eagles fans also happened to be Wednesdayites (who obviously can't be trusted not to stab a fellow fan to death with a flag stick or set the flag alight).

Even the pigs are in agreement on the flag issue....... http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2117519044

Available tonight at the Galpharm, at a cost of only £3 and comes complete with very dangerous stick attachment.

On the Terriers OS homepage not only are they are actually urging Town supporters to buy these very dangerous items, they are actually encouraging them to take them into the stadium for tonights game.

I guess the SAG people in W Yorks have their fingerd a bit more on the pulse than their Sheffield counterparts.

http://www.htafcmegastore.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=111&product_id=362

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Any of the people involved in the meeting at the club with JR, when certain things were supposerdly going to be brought to the Attention off the Advisory group had any feedback from within the club as to any possible forward movement towards catching up with other footballing Cities in this country ?. Or is it all quiet from within the club on this matter, along with seemingly everything else at the moment, meaning more flat atmospheres, and OTT stewarding.

Any of the people involved in the meeting at the club with JR, when certain things were supposerdly going to be brought to the Attention off the Advisory group had any feedback from within the club as to any possible forward movement towards catching up with other footballing Cities in this country ?. Or is it all quiet from within the club on this matter, along with seemingly everything else at the moment, meaning more flat atmospheres, and OTT stewarding.

I have been in touch with John Rutherford and the next meeting of the Safety Advisory Group is on Wednesday 13th July. JR has promised to raise the issue of flags etc at this meeting with the intention of getting the current rules lifted, or at least relaxed. He is also happy to meet with us again after the SAG meeting.

I have been in touch with John Rutherford and the next meeting of the Safety Advisory Group is on Wednesday 13th July. JR has promised to raise the issue of flags etc at this meeting with the intention of getting the current rules lifted, or at least relaxed. He is also happy to meet with us again after the SAG meeting.

hang on a minute...what rules...there are no rules otherwise there would have been no flags at the Lane for the Sheffield Eagles game...either they are an advisory body or they have the final say what goes...sounds like bullshit to me and a convenient scapegoat to hide behind as the club do as they have done over the last 10 years...what happened to the new transparency

Guest intercity0wl

Looks like our porcine neighbours have found the solution...

http://www.thestar.c...lades_1_3672615

I take it this decision is taken with the full Blessing of the Health and safety advisory people ?, or have the Blunts just decided that they are capable of making their own decision on whats best for their own in their own Ground.

Has JR given any indication to our supporters of answers he got from the recent meeting with the advisory group re trying to benefit our followers on such things as flags ?, It pains me to say it, but it looks like the pigs advise themselves on such matters if it is of benefit to their supporters, whereas we appear to do do Naff all