And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

As far as I’m aware fire certificates are no longer given out by the Fire Authorities. Each individual business owner is responsible for undertaking risk assessments are managing the risks themselves. All items sold must be CE marked which are the new EU kite marks. Not sure what your category your flag comes under, but if the material bought is fire retardant, which it should be really, the paint should be a non-issue as the material can't burn!

You are waiting for Rutherford to confirm - right? Mr same guy who allowed the pipes to freeze over Christmas and subsequently sent the club into turmoil thereafter - bit harsh but true (nearly)

Never thought of that, makes perfect sense, which is a pity as it will ony confuse the rule makers that bit more.

PS have tried to get some info on this Scottish toxic fumes disaster from some scottish football supporting pals, but am getting the same answer as Edinburghowl has given, they dont know what im on about.

Its stuff like this what is keeping me away.

The clubs pathetic, really is - its still feeling sorry for itself, when it tries it doesn't do anything risky or with any balls.

(@ the person in charge of the website, was browsing randomly at our shockingly poo OS what inspires no one - saw a season ticket banner for last season on a page what hadn't been updated - get it sorted)

:laugh:

Also the fact that noting as been done commercially to bring fans back yet through ticket price reductions show we are still not very clued up in the world if business.

Watching a confused steward last night not understanding that a Large man can't fit through the turnstiles summed it up for me. I swear the steward was about to volunteer to push him through!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest intercity0wl

Not sure how the club will react when we kick this one off on Saturday...... :ph34r:

And we've got the whole shabang covered by a fire certificate :rolleyes:

Bet Mr Rutherford is taking the BIG BOOK OF THINGS YOU CAN BAN AT FOOTY GAMES to bed with him after seeing this. hope his copy has a fire certificate ?, if not better have a Yellowcoat at the bottom of the bed just in case. Still not found any eveidence of the Scottish flag fumes sniffers death reported anywhere.

Edited by intercity0wl

Its stuff like this what is keeping me away.

The clubs pathetic, really is - its still feeling sorry for itself, when it tries it doesn't do anything risky or with any balls.

Oh **** off.

Bet Mr Rutherford is taking the BIG BOOK OF THINGS YOU CAN BAN AT FOOTY GAMES to bed with him after seeing this. hope his copy has a fire certificate ?, if not better have a Yellowcoat at the bottom of the bed just in case. Still not found any eveidence of the Scottish flag fumes sniffers death reported anywhere.

me neither..sounds like bullshit...bit like the police have said you can't have beer on the kop or you can't use the northwest triangle for supporters anymore

Never thought of that, makes perfect sense, which is a pity as it will ony confuse the rule makers that bit more.

PS have tried to get some info on this Scottish toxic fumes disaster from some scottish football supporting pals, but am getting the same answer as Edinburghowl has given, they dont know what im on about.

:dry: Just spoke to my best mate who is a Sports Journo for STV (the biggest news company in Scotland) and he hasn't heard of any death of any fan from toxic fumes.

Guest Go For It Owl

Not sure how the club will react when we kick this one off on Saturday...... :ph34r:

And we've got the whole shabang covered by a fire certificate :rolleyes:

Can we have Blue flares MR !!

THOSE RED ONES LOOK AWFULLY DANGEROUS :ohmy:

Still trying too hard..

I'm trying about as hard as you try to get to Hillsborough.

You'd find an excuse to not go even if the place was made of solid fvking gold.

*Too shiny*

*I prefer Silver*

Guest intercity0wl

:dry: Just spoke to my best mate who is a Sports Journo for STV (the biggest news company in Scotland) and he hasn't heard of any death of any fan from toxic fumes.

Mmmmmm, looks like it is indeed an event that will happen in the future, never mind im sure with these Health and safety things affecting the safety of everyone who attends Hillsborough it wont go away and somebody will have to tell us exactly where and when this so far unfound incident we base our daft rules ground regulations on took place.

SWFC stewards in 'Flapping about Flags' shocker...!

I think they should 'Raise the Standard'...!

Seriosly though, my ST is made of plastic, which comes from oil so it must be Mega Flammable. Also if it were to inadvertently snap in half with a sharp bit, people could get accidently cut or stabbed. In the hands of a maniac this could result in the North Stand looking like a US shopping Mall after a loony has let loose with a legally held firearm...!

Maybe Mr RubberFoot would like to confiscate it...?

PLLEEEAASE