And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest MOOSEBLASTER

I challenge anybody on here to write anything as funny as this scene which was apparently played out on thr kop last night and involved the removal of the flag they had put together.

Now i know many dont rate this ultra thing, but whatver your views on them i think you will all agree that you could not make this stuff up SWFC do sometimes invite the ridicule they get, below are a few things written about last nights comedy gold.

It was taken down by stewards after consultation with the chief fire officer who needed to check our fire certificate! Following this it was returned to its owner on the grounds that "although the fabric was covered by the fire certificate ...we had presented, the paint (B&Q emulsion) was not". At this point I commented that such a flammable item should not be placed in a plastic bag (also with no fire certificate..) and that it should be removed immediatley before the inevitable disaster struck. This caused confusion amongst the yellow jackets and they finally insisted that it should be removed to the safety of the stadium control box where it could be collected later. On attempting to collect it after the match we were told that it was being detained (inside the ground that it was banned from!) pending further discussions. God help us. God help SWFC................................. Goodnight.

Just done a little experiment (3 quid down the drain) and i can confirm that the Match Day programmes sold by the club to be freely taken in to the stadium are not fire resistant, and burm very well, wonder how many items sold in the club shop prior to games have this certificate, which its self i presume also has a fire certificte.

I am slightly worried as many walls in my house are covered in the same "flammable" paint.

I actually threatened to call 999 and report a theft last night - by this time though it was past 10 o'clock and we were losing the will to live - it's hard to reason with people who are blindly following illogical orders and are therefore unable to justify them.

Guest MOOSEBLASTER

All this fire certificates crap is just H & S covering their arse. Wait until the E U directive for all places of entertainment ( includes football grounds ) to fit gas detector equipment to all seats any one emitting methane or sulphur dioxide gases over a certain limit will be asked to leave ( Stones drinkers be warned ) all this comes under the E U stance on global warming

Guest Deleted member

Drove down Herries Road earlier - and saw this...

nuclear-explosion.jpg

seems the flag was more dangerous than we thought. I'd like to congratulate the club on saving countless thousands of lives.

Guest intercity0wl

Not a fan of spanish football but caught some of the game on sky last night and thought to my self how relaxed, enjoyable, and fun it looked amongst the Very vocal supporters at that game.

The first thing that hit me was the amount of flags in the stadium, and get this, some were on them very dangerous stick things, which were even allowed to be twirled around, and above the peoples heads, even though at Hillsborough this would never be allowed, due to the possibility of it fanning the flames of fire from other inflamable items

I also noticed a few T- Shirted supporters stood quite clearly with Beer Bottles in their hands, although i suppose they could have actually been Spanish Stewards at the ready to douse a sudden and unexpexpected fire, raging out of control after being being fanned by flags on sticks.

PS nearly forgot, any responce from MR R ree the unfortunate Scottish Supporters and his untimely flag fire death, tick tock tick tock .

oooooooh this almost dropped off page 1 there....

Yeah can't have that...someone from the club might miss it...unless the press keep them in the loop which i heard might be the case...or willbe when every owlstalk member in fear of their life at future matches email the Sun, Guardian, Times etc

Guest intercity0wl

Yeah can't have that...someone from the club might miss it...unless the press keep them in the loop which i heard might be the case...or willbe when every owlstalk member in fear of their life at future matches email the Sun, Guardian, Times etc

Not much chance of this going away untill there is some sort of answer about the supposedly Scottish fans unfortunate burning flag death ?, I am expecting a personal response to my enquiry over this matter from the Scottish league and Scottish Press before Mr Rs explains to the Flags Owners

Also any news on the whereabouts of the Deadly flag at the moment Go For It Owl ?.

Guest Go For It Owl

As a 47 year old family man, local company owner and wednesdayite for over 40 years, who has no axe to grind with the club !

I find myself in a position where my good character is being called into question !!!!

As a sponsor of SWFC ! Which hopefully proves my commitment to the club !

I would like to say !

Just maybe 'DAVID IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND GOLIATH IS NOT' !!!!!

PS - Please could the commercial department phone me back tommorrow ? As yet again my phone call of 10.30 this morning has not been returned ! AS THE ONE FROM LAST WEEK WASN'T EITHER

AND YES I AM STILL CANCELLING MY SPONSORSHIP OF THE CLUB

Guest intercity0wl

As a 47 year old family man, local company owner and wednesdayite for over 40 years, who has no axe to grind with the club !

I find myself in a position where my good character is being called into question !!!!

As a sponsor of SWFC ! Which hopefully proves my commitment to the club !

I would like to say !

Just maybe 'DAVID IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND GOLIATH IS NOT' !!!!!

PS - Please could the commercial department phone me back tommorrow ? As yet again my phone call of 10.30 this morning has not been returned ! AS THE ONE FROM LAST WEEK WASN'T EITHER

AND YES I AM STILL CANCELLING MY SPONSORSHIP OF THE CLUB

I must admit that i have also heard that the version of events given by yourselves is not the truth and there are lots of things regarding this scenario that are not out in the open,

I think this might be an opportunity for the person at the club responsible for this action to take advantage of one of countless opportunities he has available on countless media mediums to bring these obscure facts to us, so we may indeed move on, and bring to an end to our greiving for the unknown Scottish football supporter tragically killed.

Make that call MR R, u know you want to, DONT YOU.

Guest Deleted member

There appears to be a lot of people implying that this story of the scottish fan is not true.

I think that shows a complete lack of respect for the victim and his family. Please refrain from such implications.

Thanks

There appears to be a lot of people implying that this story of the scottish fan is not true.

I think that shows a complete lack of respect for the victim and his family. Please refrain from such implications.

Thanks

Indeed.

RIP Unknown mystery scottish fan.

I will be scattering some paint scrapings at B&Q Barnsley this weekend and saying a few words as a mark of respect.

Strawberry Explosion and Summer Cream has a lot to answer for.

Thanks

I'll think you'll find that owlstalk are among the most caring of fans as our many charitable fund raising efforts have shown..however until we find the name of this poor unfortunate fan then the massive owlstalk charity machine cannot move into full gear to help his unfortunate family...no doubt Mr Rutherford is now striving to resolve this so the good name of SWFC can only help Owlstalk to spring into action and let the fundraising commence

Edited by daveyboy66

BARTOS

Have ya thought of escalating this further within the club?

It's about time Rutherford was exposed for what he really is

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ESCALATED !!!!

We phoned Ecclesfield police station and reported it as stolen !

CRIME NUMBER 817

Makes a change from the club suing the fans, I suppose.

Edited by Marlowe

Shall we try banning stewards from all home ends at SWFC ?

It will save the club a fortune and i would like to think would have no impact what so ever,

as despite what the police and club think were all mature adults whom are capable of looking after our selves.

How about a steward free day at swfc !

Guest Go For It Owl

Shall we try banning stewards from all home ends at SWFC ?

It will save the club a fortune and i would like to think would have no impact what so ever,

as despite what the police and club think were all mature adults whom are capable of looking after our selves.

How about a steward free day at swfc !

OUR FLAG IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED TO US ON THE KOP !!!!!

Crime number 817 about to be solved