And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I challenge anybody on here to write anything as funny as this scene which was apparently played out on thr kop last night and involved the removal of the flag they had put together.

Now i know many dont rate this ultra thing, but whatver your views on them i think you will all agree that you could not make this stuff up SWFC do sometimes invite the ridicule they get, below are a few things written about last nights comedy gold.

It was taken down by stewards after consultation with the chief fire officer who needed to check our fire certificate! Following this it was returned to its owner on the grounds that "although the fabric was covered by the fire certificate ...we had presented, the paint (B&Q emulsion) was not". At this point I commented that such a flammable item should not be placed in a plastic bag (also with no fire certificate..) and that it should be removed immediatley before the inevitable disaster struck. This caused confusion amongst the yellow jackets and they finally insisted that it should be removed to the safety of the stadium control box where it could be collected later. On attempting to collect it after the match we were told that it was being detained (inside the ground that it was banned from!) pending further discussions. God help us. God help SWFC................................. Goodnight.

Just done a little experiment (3 quid down the drain) and i can confirm that the Match Day programmes sold by the club to be freely taken in to the stadium are not fire resistant, and burm very well, wonder how many items sold in the club shop prior to games have this certificate, which its self i presume also has a fire certificte.

I am slightly worried as many walls in my house are covered in the same "flammable" paint.

I actually threatened to call 999 and report a theft last night - by this time though it was past 10 o'clock and we were losing the will to live - it's hard to reason with people who are blindly following illogical orders and are therefore unable to justify them.

I challenge anybody on here to write anything as funny as this scene which was apparently played out on thr kop last night and involved the removal of the flag they had put together.

Now i know many dont rate this ultra thing, but whatver your views on them i think you will all agree that you could not make this stuff up SWFC do sometimes invite the ridicule they get, below are a few things written about last nights comedy gold.

It was taken down by stewards after consultation with the chief fire officer who needed to check our fire certificate! Following this it was returned to its owner on the grounds that "although the fabric was covered by the fire certificate ...we had presented, the paint (B&Q emulsion) was not". At this point I commented that such a flammable item should not be placed in a plastic bag (also with no fire certificate..) and that it should be removed immediatley before the inevitable disaster struck. This caused confusion amongst the yellow jackets and they finally insisted that it should be removed to the safety of the stadium control box where it could be collected later. On attempting to collect it after the match we were told that it was being detained (inside the ground that it was banned from!) pending further discussions. God help us. God help SWFC................................. Goodnight.

Just done a little experiment (3 quid down the drain) and i can confirm that the Match Day programmes sold by the club to be freely taken in to the stadium are not fire resistant, and burm very well, wonder how many items sold in the club shop prior to games have this certificate, which its self i presume also has a fire certificte.

I am slightly worried as many walls in my house are covered in the same "flammable" paint.

I actually threatened to call 999 and report a theft last night - by this time though it was past 10 o'clock and we were losing the will to live - it's hard to reason with people who are blindly following illogical orders and are therefore unable to justify them.

yeah god forbid that 16,000 people buy match programmes and then set them alight when we go behind at the next match...what on earth would the chief fire officer do :ohmy:

Also the fact that noting as been done commercially to bring fans back yet through ticket price reductions show we are still not very clued up in the world if business.

Watching a confused steward last night not understanding that a Large man can't fit through the turnstiles summed it up for me. I swear the steward was about to volunteer to push him through!

Guest Stereophonics

Daft rule but that is the way of the world isn't it.

I was sat near the incident and what really annoyed me was the pathetic little scrotes giving abuse to the stewards. It isn't their fault that they have to follow the daft orders it it? I think that most of them think it is a daft rule as well.

Guest Stereophonics

The Ultras were in the ground last night?

I heard a few people singing Crystal Palace's song, was that them?