And then the club wonder why

Guest intercity0wl

Regardless of James being on holiday, why hasnt there been announcements via other channels.

Why hasnt the press officer put out a press release to Radio Sheffield, Look North, Calendar, The Star, The Clubs OS?

I find it a little odd if the Chief Safety Officer considers it such a dangerous situation that nothing has been done. Why hasnt he released his own press release?

What is to stop hundreds of people turning up with flags today?

Its not just me is is?

Just sat in the car, ready to go and have just found some (unused) tissues in my coat pocket.

PHEW...!

I have now safely quarrantined them in the centre console thingy box and am mightily relieved.

I potentially might have been barred from entry (mmmmm?) Or could have quite literally incerated hundreds on the North this afternoon.

Either way, a close call...!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE TODAY, PEOPLE...!

And Good Luck.

Guest intercity0wl

Just sat in the car, ready to go and have just found some (unused) tissues in my coat pocket.

PHEW...!

I have now safely quarrantined them in the centre console thingy box and am mightily relieved.

I potentially might have been barred from entry (mmmmm?) Or could have quite literally incerated hundreds on the North this afternoon.

And Good Luck.

You have probably have been fine with the tissues to be honest, unless they are those that have been dipped in that Olbas oil stuff ,highly flamable they are and at number 11 on the list of things to ban next.

Edited by intercity0wl

I don't know if anyone wears glasses with thick lenses, but if so, try staying out of the sun will ya.

Don't want to set the fella sat behind you on fire do you?

Actually, with some of the prats I've sat in front of, might not be a bad idea!

PHEW...!

And Good Luck.

Hope the car hadn't gone up in smoke by the time you got back to it!ohmy.gif

P.S> This thread is priceless!

Edited by Utah Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

Any update ?

TOP WIN TODAY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well done wednesday battled really hard today !

Just what we wanted !

UPDATE ! Didn't really wana put anything on today as it should be a day of positivity BUT u did ask !

No reply from Mr R yet !

Turned up at match and asked if we could have our flag back !

Steward went away then came back and said we could pick it up at the end of the match !

(Now bare in mind that we had already been to collect it after the match on tuesday ! Were made to wait for 30 mins ! Then were spoken to like something the chief stewards/cheif fire officer had wiped off the bottom of their shoes !!! AND were then told we couldn't have it back !!!)

We, I think quite rightly said that we would pick it up at half time as we had already been after the match on Tuesday and had been told we couldnt have the flag back !! Also that we had to get home !!!

The steward again went away ! Came back ! And said "RIGHT ! THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ! YOU 'ARE' GOING TO COME TO THE SAFETY CONTROL BOX AT THE END OF THE GAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME ! THEN YOU WILL TAKE YOUR FLAG HOME !

Understandibly we were not too impressed with again being spoken to like two naughty 6 year old school boys !

We then informed the steward that the club/Mr Rutherford had illegally taken our flag and had refused to let us take it home on Tuesday night and IF they didnt bring the flag to us by half time we would call the police !!!!!

NO FLAG APPEARED !

CRIME NUMBER 817

TOP WIN TODAY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well done wednesday battled really hard today !

Just what we wanted !

UPDATE ! Didn't really wana put anything on today as it should be a day of positivity BUT u did ask !

No reply from Mr R yet !

Turned up at match and asked if we could have our flag back !

Steward went away then came back and said we could pick it up at the end of the match !

(Now bare in mind that we had already been to collect it after the match on tuesday ! Were made to wait for 30 mins ! Then were spoken to like something the chief stewards/cheif fire officer had wiped off the bottom of their shoes !!! AND were then told we couldn't have it back !!!)

We, I think quite rightly said that we would pick it up at half time as we had already been after the match on Tuesday and had been told we couldnt have the flag back !! Also that we had to get home !!!

The steward again went away ! Came back ! And said "RIGHT ! THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ! YOU 'ARE' GOING TO COME TO THE SAFETY CONTROL BOX AT THE END OF THE GAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME ! THEN YOU WILL TAKE YOUR FLAG HOME !

Understandibly we were not too impressed with again being spoken to like two naughty 6 year old school boys !

We then informed the steward that the club/Mr Rutherford had illegally taken our flag and had refused to let us take it home on Tuesday night and IF they didnt bring the flag to us by half time we would call the police !!!!!

NO FLAG APPEARED !

CRIME NUMBER 817

I've sent you a PM mate...better be safe than sorry

Guest intercity0wl

Maybe it didnt have a cyber fire certificat, i do hope that this theft hads been reported to the police,as it has quite clearly been stolen.

The other thing i would worry about is that Mr R is involved in this, with his memory seemingly fading as to what he actually has seen, heard or done, and from who, and where, the flag may be in great danger of dissapearing for ever

The flag may just have been put in a cupoard he has forgot he even has, or even worse founds its way into the Black hole which has been known to swallow all manner of things on behalf of the club in the past..

Speaking of Mr R, any news of the Poor astmatic Scottish Football supporter and the bizare, so far unreported Blazing flag tradgedy..

Guest bartos

Have ya thought of escalating this further within the club?

It's about time Rutherford was exposed for what he really is

Guest Go For It Owl

Maybe it didnt have a cyber fire certificat, i do hope that this theft hads been reported to the police,as it has quite clearly been stolen.

The other thing i would worry about is that Mr R is involved in this, with his memory seemingly fading as to what he actually has seen, heard or done, and from who, and where, the flag may be in great danger of dissapearing for ever

The flag may just have been put in a cupoard he has forgot he even has, or even worse founds its way into the Black hole which has been known to swallow all manner of things on behalf of the club in the past..

Speaking of Mr R, any news of the Poor astmatic Scottish Football supporter and the bizare, so far unreported Blazing flag tradgedy..

BARTOS

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ESCALATED !!!!

We phoned Ecclesfield police station and reported it as stolen !

CRIME NUMBER 817

BARTOS

CRIME NUMBER 817

Please tell me this is a joke......

Guest intercity0wl

BARTOS

CRIME NUMBER 817

I do hope you have also reported the Death of Scottish football supporter from a burning flag at somepoint, somewhere north of the border, as im sure such a thing would also need a crime number, and need investigating further by Taggart and his chums.

Maybe point them in the direction of Mr Rutherford as he seems to have more knowledge of it than anybody else in the country and im sure he would be able to help them with enquiries.