OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED - Otsemobor agrees Wednesday deal

I'm very pleased with this signing, a pacey right back is just what we need

I don't really know much about him but i've heard of him

If we can sign a couple of decent strikers i'll be even happier

I'm actually starting to feel positive ahead of the new season

ARRGGGHHHH do summat with your avatar or what ever, I have to scroll down for bloody ages to get to the end of your post. Or is it my laptop :ph34r:

I used to get that too mate. Since I switched from IE to Firefox I've not had any problems.

We have now gone from one quick player to two. The most I can remember in ages!

At L1 level we will be fine. He will be in the team to stretch opposition teams and act as a backstop for when we push up (AI has stated many times that he is making the pitch bigger next season - more space). Purse can do the read the game sh!te gunbum can just outrun people and muscle them off the ball.

Also if we are signing 8 players if we are to have any hope of signing a decent one who requires a fee and decent wages (such as Parkin, or Nolan) then we will have to sign some 6/10 players to balance the budget. To quote Otsemeboor 'calm down calm down' :ph34r:

:laugh: That's a catchy name!

As long as Lewis Buxton isn't at right back next season then i'm happy.

Reminds me a bit of Denzel from 'Only Fools And Horses' the way he was speaking.

He's pacey so he can overlap Sedgwick and Sedgwick can track back an help him, sounds like the perfect combination...... i hope

As he's a flipping scouser no doubt he'll be overlapping as he runs down the wing witha knicked DVD recorder and sat nav under his arm!!!

"In the 2003–04 season, Otsemobor played five more games for Liverpool, making appearances in the 1–1 draw with Newcastle United and the 3–1 win over Bolton Wanderers. He also appeared in the newspapers in October 2003, when he was shot in the buttocks during a gun incident in a bar."

:blink:

Could be a bum deal then??????????????????????????????????????????

read my mind...........a typical Irvine uninspired signing.

Hinds and Buxton can play right back anyway............we need goals ffs!

Simek was crocked and nothing like the bplayer he was, time to move on and clear out all the has beens, hangers on, injury table regulars etc

Sympathy = a word between poo poo and syphillis in the dictionary!!!

Edited by Glenn59

Simek was crocked and nothing like the bplayer he was, time to move on and clear out all the has beens, hangers on, injury table regulars etc

Sympathy = a word between poo poo and syphillis in the dictionary!!!

At least there was a slim chance of Frankie recapturing his form........Ostenobors looks like he's never had any.

Otsenobors history doesn't read well......he sounds like an accident waiting to happen

At least there was a slim chance of Frankie recapturing his form........Ostenobors looks like he's never had any.

Otsenobors history doesn't read well......he sounds like an accident waiting to happen

Otsemebor vs Frankie in a tackle or sprint or stamina test and Otsemebor will win everytime.

Frank hasn't looked fit for 6 months, despite training every day.

We've been waiting AGES for Simek to re-capture his form.

He isn't the same player he was, get over it.

We've been waiting AGES for Simek to re-capture his form.

He isn't the same player he was, get over it.

Frankie was never given a long enough run in the team to get his match fitness back.......I'm not saying he would become as good as he was, but he is still only 25, so there was a chance.

I am over it..........but signing an iffy right back, no matter how fast, doesn't fill me with confidence for next season.