OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED - Otsemobor agrees Wednesday deal

Very excited by this signing! Just what the doctor ordered, blistering pace. Perfect combo for Sedgwick. No winger will beat him for pace, Sedgwick working like a trojan infront will make us very balanced down the right! He can bomb forward whilst Sedgy tucks in.

He has real potential, and was highlighted by many pundits a couple of years ago as a player who could potentially play at a higher level.

Dont take any notice of the reports, ive seen him play for Liverpool, Crewe, Rotherham, Norwich, Soton and on the games ive seen hes always been the outstanding player!

I am chuffed with the first 2 signings, and AI has really won me round. Both free transfers aswell!

Very excited by this signing! Just what the doctor ordered, blistering pace. Perfect combo for Sedgwick. No winger will beat him for pace, Sedgwick working like a trojan infront will make us very balanced down the right! He can bomb forward whilst Sedgy tucks in.

He has real potential, and was highlighted by many pundits a couple of years ago as a player who could potentially play at a higher level.

Dont take any notice of the reports, ive seen him play for Liverpool, Crewe, Rotherham, Norwich, Soton and on the games ive seen hes always been the outstanding player!

I am chuffed with the first 2 signings, and AI has really won me round. Both free transfers aswell!

I wish my Dad thought the same. His exact words were "He's sh!te". Straight to the point.

Edited by Matt_1

One thing for sure:

Irvine is making sure that no one will get points from us by bullying us around, and we should have enough skill among our players already to create chances at this level.

I would love targetman and expert set-piece taker next.

One thing for sure:

Irvine is making sure that no one will get points from us by bullying us around, and we should have enough skill among our players already to create chances at this level.

I would love targetman and expert set-piece taker next.

Yep me too,

Well at least someone who can put a half decent corner in that isn't cleared by the 1st flipping man!!!

Is Sedgewick a corner taker?

Could always play Nolan on the left and shift Spurr to centre-half...

You could also choose to play Nolan on the left and shift Spurr to the bench. Anyway - maybe a bit of competition is what is needed to get Tommy playing again.

Bearing in mind the fact that I'm an eternal optimist who knows nothing about the standard of league one or the quality of player required to get us out of this division and how our new recruits measure up.............I'm starting to feel really optimistic about next season.

If Nolan is the next one in - would give us enough cover along the back line with the versatility of Buxton, Nolan, Spurr and Hinds. All these lads can play at least 2 of the 4 positions in there.

My first thoughts are I am little worried over his nomadic carreer pattern so far but his pace coupled with disciplined approach by Sedgwick should provide a decent right hand side.

Guest utOwlz

Listening to AI earlier on RS he said he's after 8 players altogether.

Thats good to hear, because we need it. Cant wait to see who the other 6 are going to be

UTO

Edited by utOwlz