OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED - Otsemobor agrees Wednesday deal

Nolan looks out of the equation then, but looks like that might be it in terms of our defence- Otsemobor, Purse, Beevers, Spurr- which should be very good in league 1

Now we probably need at least one decent striker who can stick em away and we're about there

Guest domSWFC

Im looking forward to next season Already!

---------------Grant-----------------

Jon- Purse - Beevers -Spurr

Sedgwick - Potter - Oconor -Miller

-----------JJ - Tudgay----------------

That starting 11 would be very capable in League One

Guest domSWFC

I've heard that his defending can be, at times, a bit funky.

Hope he proves those naysayers wrong.

Good luck Mr Ostemebor

He's pacey so he can overlap Sedgwick and Sedgwick can track back an help him, sounds like the perfect combination...... i hope

He's a poor player. Very very lazy.

He's poo poo.

Lightning quick, but his defending and general game are awful.

He would make Buxton look like Maldini.

From what I've seen of him he wouldn't be good enough. One of my housemates is a Norwich supporter and he doesn't rate him either.

Apparently he was very poor for Norwich. They let him go for free.

He played alot of games for Southampton but their defending didnt seem to be a strong point and he's been released.

If we are after him then i am guessing this spells the end of our chase for Nolan.

Downgraded signing.

He was terrible, and if they had have had a better right sided defensive pairing than Doherty and Otsemobor 2 year ago, i don't think they would have gone down.

If we sign him, i'l be pretty unhappy (although i always thought he'd be worth a try at RM having seen him play a fair number of times.)

He can't defend and offers no end product going forward - next !

UNDERWHELMED....prefer Eddie Nolan tbh........................................................................................................

L0L CLASSIC

I've never seen him play, hopefully he is good and that

"In the 2003–04 season, Otsemobor played five more games for Liverpool, making appearances in the 1–1 draw with Newcastle United and the 3–1 win over Bolton Wanderers. He also appeared in the newspapers in October 2003, when he was shot in the buttocks during a gun incident in a bar."

:blink:

Still not sure on this one, only really know him from his Norwich days where he played a lot - but they released him during their League 1 campaign and Southampton released him too - hardly inspiring, especially what is written about him on Wikipedia duringhis Norwich days....Wikipedia

Another player who could and should really do well in League 1. Would have much preferred Nolan but it was obviously unlikely once we got relegated.

Will wait and see how he performs in a Wednesday shirt before getting too worried.

Edited by Benjani