OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED - Otsemobor agrees Wednesday deal

Crap !

I would preferred both Nolan and Keogh to him...

Ostemobor can't defend, cross the ball or shoot :sad:

I'm sure irvine knows what he wants.

Your just pi55ed off we havent signed Hately yet or some other mug!

Otsemobor will be great at this level, strong, fast and likes to go forward.

No gripes from me on this one.

And as for his reported bad attitude, im sure AI knows how to handle him!

Guest ak15

Pleased with this signing: Pacey, attack-minded and experienced. Hopefully he will combine well with Sedgwick too.

Guest DSC_UK

Crap !

I would have preferred both Nolan and Keogh to him...

Ostemobor can't defend, cross the ball or shoot :sad:

Christ he hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet!! Go back to playing championship manager until you can be more positive.

Never seen him play but worries me that he moves around so much, sometimes having 2 teams per season. The remarks about being lazy don't exactly fit in with All the noise we've heard about AI's systems.

Guest jimbob

I'll reserve judgment until I've seen him play but the fact that Southampton released him after a year in league 1 after Norwich had released him too isn't a glowing reference. But until we see the whole squad assembled and playing we're going to have to trust AI and remember the budget constraints!

I'm sure irvine knows what he wants.

Your just pi55ed off we havent signed Hately yet or some other mug!

Otsemobor will be great at this level, strong, fast and likes to go forward.

No gripes from me on this one.

And as for his reported bad attitude, im sure AI knows how to handle him!

What the hell Hateley has to do with me not rating Ostemobor ?!

He must be one of the quickest defenders in our league, but all the pace in the world don't seem to help him actually defend.

His position, game reading and tactical awareness are some of the worst I've seen at the pro player.

On the other hand we have potential of pairing couple of quickest players we had here for a loooong time down that right hand side. I hope we can take initiative against most opponents so his inability to defend wont be exploited all that much. And it is true that we needed some pace in what was very slow back 4.

Christ he hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet!! Go back to playing championship manager until you can be more positive.

These are all facts proven at whatever club he's been so far.

If anyone, I'm trying to see positives any every move we make, but wont get bullied from posting my opinion :mad:

Edited by malek

I'll reserve judgment until I've seen him play but the fact that Southampton released him after a year in league 1 after Norwich had released him too isn't a glowing reference. But until we see the whole squad assembled and playing we're going to have to trust AI and remember the budget constraints!

Yeah this is what I'm thinking too. Though I don't see why we've signed another right back (we've got Buxton & Hinds) expecialy one thats got a reutation for being lazy! but I'll reserve judgment till the start of the season. There might be more players leaving too.