Four points

We need to kick and bite at Cardiff on Saturday and scare them into submission costing what it may...

We need them looking over their shoulders and asking themselves is it worth risking injuries in full blooded match just to beat us.

In first 5 minutes I'm expecting at least 2 bookings on our part.

Assuming that we go into the last game with something at stake, I would honestly prefer us to need a win to stay up rather than just a draw.

Yeah, because our sparkling strikeforce will have no problem breaking down a defence that's come for a draw, will it

Not to mention the fact that of our "must-win" games, we very rarely actually win them...

Yeah, because our sparkling strikeforce will have no problem breaking down a defence that's come for a draw, will it

Not to mention the fact that of our "must-win" games, we very rarely actually win them...

Whether we need to win or draw, Palace will only need a draw (probably, only a miracle at Cardiff will change things). So they'll stick 11 behind the ball and hits us on the break no matter what

we have to win one game and whilst i'm not confident we will win any of them, i think we will be more likely to pick up 3 points against Cardiff if anything, as silly as it sounds.

I don't think it's silly at all

We have a great chance to win this game and could have hand picked it if given the choice

As long as we get after them we'll win

They are gonna roll over to have their tummy tickled - they don't wanna know

Well i think playing a team who will probably field a much weakened side, who aren't bothered about the game and would prefer not to play it - who all have their minds on much bigger upcoming games and consequently will be about as bothered about putting a shift in as a doley on crack any of our players - is about the best game we could have

There you go, fixed that for you.

We need to kick and bite at Cardiff on Saturday and scare them into submission costing what it may...

We need them looking over their shoulders and asking themselves is it worth risking injuries in full blooded match just to beat us.

In first 5 minutes I'm expecting at least 2 bookings on our part.

Totally agree with this.

We need to go into the game and kick,bite and scratch them. Does anybody honestly think they will be bothered about what we did to them last year or will they be thinking about putting the promotion right this season?

They are close to a massive massive playoff which could shape their financial future. If the rumours are true and they are close to Admin then the Playoff's and a Prem chance could wipe all the uncertainity attached to this. Do you really think Dave Jones and Risdale will be telling the likes of Chopra and co to bust a gut? I doubt it. If we play with passion and work hard all over the pitch then i am sure we can get a result.

Firstly - and most pertinently - Cardiff will wanna ensure they have a fit bunch of players to play in the play-offs

They won't be running through brick walls for this game believe me

Promble is.. WBA will have nowt to play for either on Monday.

We have to beat Cardiff to give us any chance. (unless Watford don't pick up another point).

Well i think playing a team who will probably field a much weakened side, who aren't bothered about the game and would prefer not to play it - who all have their minds on much bigger upcoming games and consequently will be about as bothered about putting a shift in as a doley on crack - is about the best game we could have

errr anyone remember man city 1969/70 ??????????

It'll go to the final day whatever Palace do as I can't see Watford picking up another point this season

Ironically Brunt & Wood could be the ones to save us which says it all about our current players

As for the Cardiff game, it could go either way but i'd rather be playing them then someone like Swansea or Blackpool that are fighting it out for that last playoff spot

Promble is.. WBA will have nowt to play for either on Monday.

We have to beat Cardiff to give us any chance. (unless Watford don't pick up another point).

The difference is that WBA are now finished this season - they don't care

Cardiff have 2 of the biggest games in their history still to come - so they care very much and it's almost certain they will tactically rest a number of players - and none of the the others are gonna much care for a full blooded fight to the death

If we give them that they will roll over

I don't think we could have hand-picked a better game

It's no advantage if we beat Cardiff - because the pressure on them becomes huge

WBA may have nothing to play for after tonight - and we don't know how that will affect them

Same for us having to play a team who will be saving themselves for important games ahead - they may even put out a really weak side to rest their players

I think playing Cardiff is a brilliant game for us

It could be or not depends how Cardiff look at it : Save a few legs and put in squad players or take revenge for last year.

I prefer they play their first team, If we really get at them show a few studs etc they are far more likely to shy out of tackles and not bust a gut than fresh players trying to impress for precedent think Bowyer

Revenge for last year won't even be approaching their radar - come on

They NEED premiership football - probably to stay afloat as a club - they will view their upcoming league fixtures as nothing more than a necessary evil and they will just want to negotiate them with their players intact

Only a few rabid fans may see the need for revenge - but even the most blinkered want them to go into the play offs with a clean bill of health

Long shot but two points could even be enough for us to stay up if Watford lose their last three heavily, only 6 goals between us

I think their saving grace is that they have Coventry at home on the final day - i can see them getting what they need from that game tbh

Especially with us and Palace playing on the same day

But it could be them that exits through the trapdoor

It's simple, get proper stuck in at Cardiff, they won't be wanting bookings, injuries etc so won't fancy a battle I'd have thought, I'm sure Dave Jones will be professional about things and really want the win, momentum is everything at this point of the season, but the players may not actually fancy a battle, so I could see us maybe getting the win at Cardiff.

But I must admit I do fear for us if it does come down to Palace last game, don't fancy that one bit to be honest.

I'm more hoping that Watford don't pick up any more points this season and the win at Cardiff is enough.

It's all a bit tense now though isn't it.