Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest billsaja

Is that addressed to me?

Its embarassing cos its being played out in public. We've been shafted as a club for years. The pigs are weeing themselves at our league position and our mythical investment from people who seemingly have less cash than me. Just when it starts to look like we're coming good it goes wrong. Thats whats embarassing. We have to put uup with their sarky comments every day. Its always the same, sheard, 100 million pound mate, yeung, gregg and now it'll be C9s if bill is right. I'm sick of it. I'd rather go down and have to start again on our own than put up with this bullshit.

Of course it's being played out in public, Anglofile is posting on here (as was GS) - they want it public.

Missed the part where Randy Lerner joined the Villa forums and engaged in swearing tirades before taking them over.....or Abramovich, or Lieber at Saints etc........but hey, it's public because the protagonists made it public.

All I am doing is asking questions.

What deals have any of these firms ACTUALLY done (and don't say Liverpool - I know Bruce Zwerner from Wachovia who actually negotiated the Liverpool deal Joe, so seriously mate quit lying) and why do none of them have real offices of the type you'd expect.

But hey, all wrapped up this weekend, so not long to wait now.

Ah that old chestnut.

Yes, the rival investors who are my agenda, waited over 20 months now, thought we'd be best off weeing off LS on here before making our move.....

No, because when the real investors emerge, as stated again and again, they will not have a mouthpiece swearing and arguing on here, they will just go about their business.

They will also have real companies, real lawyers, real accountants and real offices.

But since things are all being wrapped up in the meetings this weekend, nowt to worry about (nowt means nothing Joe). Come Tuesday it's all done, you heard it here first direct from Joe.

no would have been suffice!!!.

you only ever emerge when it involves talk of investment, you seem bitter as if you keep getting knocked back or not getting your own way.?

Anyone else receive a PM from cardiffowl06 ?

Kind of reassuring

Fingers crossed

i feel left out, bullied n worthless cos im fairly new on 'ere. wish i had a pm from cardiffowl.

not flipping fair!

whos that furry canal fellow thats posting anyway?

grunter?

What a boring c*** of a thread full of two self important f**kers having a weeing match over which has the better inside knowledge of SWFC investment process.

Thread summary - your both twats

And after all that time, you're still a nob!!

Bills might be a Nob, but he's our Nob...!

:angry:

Joe,

You told one poster the other day that unless we have put money into the club, we aren't entitled to an opinion.

Where does that leave you, as you seem to have lots of opinions...?

Of course it's being played out in public, Anglofile is posting on here (as was GS) - they want it public.

Missed the part where Randy Lerner joined the Villa forums and engaged in swearing tirades before taking them over.....or Abramovich, or Lieber at Saints etc........but hey, it's public because the protagonists made it public.

All I am doing is asking questions.

What deals have any of these firms ACTUALLY done (and don't say Liverpool - I know Bruce Zwerner from Wachovia who actually negotiated the Liverpool deal Joe, so seriously mate quit lying) and why do none of them have real offices of the type you'd expect.

But hey, all wrapped up this weekend, so not long to wait now.

Prove it.