Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Believe Bills at your own peril. only to be proved a complete ass this month.

I don't want to believe him

But at the minute, he appears to have more credibility than you, due to all the unanswered questions and revelations he keeps posing about you

On not one count have you quashed any of these yet.

It doesn't make for good reading on your behalf I'm afraid Joe

Just hope Bills is wrong with everything

Guest tomarkley

That may be correct, unfortunately Bills has been proven correct in the past and there's only one party here who seems to be dodging questions, losing their head and acting unprofessionally.. it isn't him.

Jack Nicholson (Joe): You want answers?

Tom Cruise (Bill): I think I'm entitled.

Jack Nicholson (joe): You want answers?

Tom Cruise (bill): I want the truth!

Jack Nicholson (joe): You can't handle the truth!

Jack Nicholson (joe): You rumblein' people. You have no idea how to defend a nation. All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffee. That's all you did. You put people's lives in danger. Sweet dreams, son.

Tom Cruise (bill): Don't call me son. I'm a lawyer and an officer in the United States Navy. And you're under arrest, you son of a *****. .

Edited by Beholder

Guest totemowl

If LS could just verify again that this is Joe Kosich of Dornoch Associates posting on here, I have a couple of people he claims to represent in a professional capacity who would like to speak to Mr. Kosich.

Obviously given that his company has no real address or phone number it might be tricky, but given no-one at either wee pipe Clark Entertainment nor the Edmonton Oilers has ever heard of Mr. Kosich, he might want to temper his very public claims or make an equally public retraction of those claims.

Just for reference, who did you speak to at wee pipe Clark Entertainment and Edmonton Oilers? no-one? the whole workforce?

Guest billsaja

AB,

When the dollars come in, you're banned from Carrow Road!!

Enjoy your last season! :laugh:

Corrected it for you. You're not involved here any more, remember.

Keep making friends though

so if bills is right.......does that mean ls and the co op are wrong or misled?

if so..

im going with anglofile, i'd rather trust a man i know is genuine and real (ls).

if ls is wrong/misled, we'll be going down together.

Guest billsaja

This this month or next this month?

Oh you won't get that reference will you.....newbie

You know what? If this is the kind of poo poo we have to put up with to get investment then its thanks but no thanks. Joe, Bill, Geoff whoever-flip off and leave us be until the deals done. Either do a deal or do a bunk. We're in a world of poo poo on the field. Lee is working his ass off to get us shipshape off the field and poo poo like this doesnt help. Add to the fact that the pigs will be lapping this up and between you you're making us look like c u n t s. Have this weeing contest in private cos its a rumbleing embarassment.

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

GLAZER (NOT AN FF), START DOING TONGUE EXERCISES!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HEAR THAT, CRINKLING OF US GREENBACKS!!

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

AS ALWAYS, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT!!!

Hope you're right Joe because you will be quoted on it all over the local and national press tomorrow.

so if bills is right.......does that mean ls and the co op are wrong or misled?

if so..

im going with anglofile, i'd rather trust a man i know is genuine and real (ls).

if ls is wrong/misled, we'll be going down together.

I'll let you into a secret. It's all testicles, but there is a group of fans on here so deperate, they will hang onto anything, and hope it comes true.