Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Anglofile

So put simply, in your own words

http://maps.google.com/maps?layer=c&cb...-AE6GucPRyJqhBw

Is the Headquarters of "a merchant banking and advisory firm with offices located in Chicago,

Birmingham, U.K., Milwaukee, Beverly Hills and Orlando, FL and headquartered in the Village of Pinehurst, NC."

Glad we got rid of Deloitte and Touche, they seemed small time.

And you have one suite out of 12 in there?

Over and out

Oh Gee, you must be Bernard Baruch. Pinehurst has many skyscrapers with a pop of 10,000. BTW, only 3. Still a tube and yet to produce an accurate fact.

DONE

Guest billsaja

He's come back fighting there .....

http://www.hoovers.com/company/Dornoch_Cap...tcxcscsx-1.html

So let me get this straight, your company has 2 employees (you being one I presume, your link not mine) and yet 4 or 5 offices.

flip me, some smashing business advice that. Or is it just an attempt to create the illusion of being more than you and the missus?

Your links, not mine. The 1/12th of the little village house, and your empire of 2.

Brian (the Bruce part was a test but since our Joe has flounced off again, so be it) and I go back to 2003 when he was working for Bank of America in London. I am sure that if you google Brian Zwerner you will find many references to him as the Head of Structured Products for Wachovia from credible, independent sources, as I am equally sure you will find none for Mr. Kosich from the same period, just places where he has self-promoted himself to such a title.

He now works for a hedge fund in NY, and would absolutely invite you to ask him yourself if he knows Simon from BT.

Not sure what other proof I can give you, but interesting I have to prove that point but despite strong evidence to the contrary you'll never ask for proof from the other guy about any of his claims......and indeed are quite mad at me for doing so.

Joe Kosich runs a firm, Dornoch, that has never had a real major sports or entertainment client, that is run out of a 10 x 10 office in a small building in a small town and the tosh about worldwide with offices in X, Y and Z place is all smoke and mirrors, consistent with a man who beefs up his own resume to the point of amusing self importance - simple comments like that his house comes with the rights to a $60,000 per annum golf membership - ALL residents of the town of Pinehurst have the right to become members of Pinehurst, it is one of the quirks of the club.

That this blowhard (ironically his word) and fraud should chose to question MY loyalty to this club irks me beyond believe. He is a charlatan of the highest order, but that does not mean that Mr. Strafford is not going to conclude a deal (though typical Joe, his assertion that it will be "wrapped up" this weekend is complete tosh, seemingly just an excuse to try and get me to bet him a blowjob, but whatever, I am not one to judge).

Indeed whether LS does or does not conclude a deal this or any other weekend also does not change the fact that LS is the right man to be the Chairman of SWFC for now and for the long term.

Can I be any clearer, calmer or more pro LS, pro SWFC?

I was starting to believe you untill this! " test" :rolleyes: How would that've gone?

Joe - its Brian not Bruce

Billsaja - I was just testing you so ner!

The oldest trick in the playground :laugh:

"Hi my names Billsaja...I work with Hedge funds and talk poo that should be kept private rather tahn being emblazoned across a public forum"

"Hi I'm Anglofile...I'm also some ****** connected to the investment process doing much the same as Billsaja and making SWFC look like a smalltime joke of an operation"

"Hi Anglofile...I, Billsaja, say you are talking poo poo"

"Well Billsaja when you are proven wrong you can suck my wee wee tail (literally)"

"Blah blah blah self important shuffle"

"Blah blah blah agressive posturing and tripe"

Guest billsaja

Oh Gee, you must be Bernard Baruch. Pinehurst has many skyscrapers with a pop of 10,000. BTW, only 3. Still a tube and yet to produce an accurate fact.

DONE

Accurate fact - you have 2 staff, never done a deal, work out of a tiny office.......show me where I was wrong.