Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

I think Joe's a guy thats worked in finance for others but has now started up on his own and was involved in our deal due to his experience and obvious (see his blogs) knowledge of English football. thats just my theory I might be wrong but he hasn't done a lot wrong except let himself get wound up by Billy big b0ll0x. Who said in this thread C9S are GS with a website then C9S are real and might just pull this deal off then questions them again later in the thread, but we're all impressed by his big words and 'facts' so we believe him as we don't want to look foolish questioning him

I'm pretty sure you're right, and why the size of Joes offices have no bearing on this deal.

Billyboy is just waggling his wee pipe around hoping someone will suck him off.

*forgive me......I seem to have a tail fixation tonight*

A friend of mine once went to amsterdam and came back with crabs in his eyebrows

he went down on a ***** !!

WTF...

But, they are parasites that live off sebaceous oil produced from hair glands, so it is very feasible (don't like using that word now, as a see a stroppy Welsh boy, living in Manchester, refusing to go to football matches in Sheffield)

Guest Distraught!

As a soap-opera, it's fun to read - as a piece of legitimate prose on which to base any opinions on whatsoever, it's a load of bull and I hope people read it that way.

So I guess legitimate prose are those in Amsterdam that have a medical and register to pay taxes? :blink:

I'm pretty sure you're right, and why the size of Joes offices have no bearing on this deal.

Billyboy is just waggling his wee pipe around hoping someone will suck him off.

*forgive me......I seem to have a tail fixation tonight*

that's the same line you used on me last night

I feel cheap now........... :mad:

he went down on a ***** !!

WTF...

But, they are parasites that live off sebaceous oil produced from hair glands, so it is very feasible (don't like using that word now, as a see a stroppy Welsh boy, living in Manchester, refusing to go to football matches in Sheffield)

Don't analyse it.

The 'headline' that his mate came home from Amsterdam with crans in his eye-brows is funny enough.

Guest billsaja

To surmise:

We have a thread conveniently titled enough to make Joe respond, by Billsaja who's intentions and integrity have been called into question in the past.

Joe responds and all of a sudden loads of 'spontaneously' researched piffle gets brought up dissing Joe, by aforementioned Billsaja.

Mysteriously (or conveniently), Geoff Sheard also turns up for he first time in ages and is seemingly best friends with Billsaja, despite them - apparently (and perhaps conveniently, again) - being mortal enemies just 12 months or so ago.

All this happens, as usual, after a poor result/performance and when the fans are at their most negative and susceptible to the FUD being spouted.

There are a few fishing rods out and plenty of biters here.

Thing is - people ought to look at history and integrity and ask if the people who are spouting off certain things have done or said anything in the past to warrant them being believed before taking any of it seriously.

As a soap-opera, it's fun to read - as a piece of legitimate prose on which to base any opinions on whatsoever, it's a load of bull and I hope people read it that way.

You want me to REALLY blow your mind?

GS and I talked on the phone today (for the first time ever, but perfectly pleasant).

Now get your conspiracy theories engines started!

You want me to REALLY blow your mind?

GS and I talked on the phone today (for the first time ever, but perfectly pleasant).

Now get your conspiracy theories engines started!

I wish you would blow YOUR mind