Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

I still keep coming back to the same old question.....

How do people like the bills and anglofile make such long posts with such perfect spelling and grammer etc in such a short space of time? I'm a proper spacker when it comes to typing and they have my respect for that if nothing else. And after reading this thread there is nothing else.

I'm an SUFC supporter and so obviously the location of this squabble adds extra spice, but I can guarantee that even if it were happening on Aldershot-Mad I'd be reading just as intently.

It's genuinely amazing.

I still keep coming back to the same old question.....

How do people like the bills and anglofile make such long posts with such perfect spelling and grammer etc in such a short space of time? I'm a proper spacker when it comes to typing and they have my respect for that if nothing else. And after reading this thread there is nothing else.

:laugh: :laugh:

I think I've just wee'd a little !!!!

Agreed

Reading Owlstalk sometimes is like living in a different world to reality

lol

MESSES WITH MY HEAD

Seriously, dude, you could have retired with what you could have made off this site. I hope yoe save every post and every pm cos Jimmy Cameron will make blockbuster out of this. Nice little nest egg for you :biggrin:

Guest Far Canal

I would love to think you would use the word "odious" in normal conversation.

I expect that your typing skills reflect your command of the English language far better, however.

I assume cod canyon comes all too naturally

Guest Ripley Owl

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

GLAZER (NOT AN FF), START DOING TONGUE EXERCISES!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HEAR THAT, CRINKLING OF US GREENBACKS!!

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

AS ALWAYS, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT!!!

Topman ! :biggrin: