Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

You know what? If this is the kind of poo poo we have to put up with to get investment then its thanks but no thanks. Joe, Bill, Geoff whoever-flip off and leave us be until the deals done. Either do a deal or do a bunk. We're in a world of poo poo on the field. Lee is working his ass off to get us shipshape off the field and poo poo like this doesnt help. Add to the fact that the pigs will be lapping this up and between you you're making us look like c u n t s. Have this weeing contest in private cos its a rumbleing embarassment.

Here here.

I wish wee pipe Tracy would flip off.

And to be honest it would be better if Joe fooked off too until something happened....much as I have taken to the bloke.

If LS could just verify again that this is Joe Kosich of Dornoch Associates posting on here, I have a couple of people he claims to represent in a professional capacity who would like to speak to Mr. Kosich.

Obviously given that his company has no real address or phone number it might be tricky, but given no-one at either wee pipe Clark Entertainment nor the Edmonton Oilers has ever heard of Mr. Kosich, he might want to temper his very public claims or make an equally public retraction of those claims.

Prove it.

LMS

Have you wondered why it is an embarrassment?

Is that addressed to me?

Its embarassing cos its being played out in public. We've been shafted as a club for years. The pigs are weeing themselves at our league position and our mythical investment from people who seemingly have less cash than me. Just when it starts to look like we're coming good it goes wrong. Thats whats embarassing. We have to put uup with their sarky comments every day. Its always the same, sheard, 100 million pound mate, yeung, gregg and now it'll be C9s if bill is right. I'm sick of it. I'd rather go down and have to start again on our own than put up with this bullshit.

Nothing quite like an Owlstalk Shitstorm session.

So according to Joe, we will be getting investment in two to three weeks.

According to Bill: Joe is full of poo poo and couldn't organise a wee wee up in the proverbial brewery, let alone complete a complicated financial transcation.

Guest billsaja

bills, are you part of another set of so called investors?

Ah that old chestnut.

Yes, the rival investors who are my agenda, waited over 20 months now, thought we'd be best off weeing off LS on here before making our move.....

No, because when the real investors emerge, as stated again and again, they will not have a mouthpiece swearing and arguing on here, they will just go about their business.

They will also have real companies, real lawyers, real accountants and real offices.

But since things are all being wrapped up in the meetings this weekend, nowt to worry about (nowt means nothing Joe). Come Tuesday it's all done, you heard it here first direct from Joe.