Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • One Year In
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. Deary me. This new CL format sounds absolute bobbins doesn't it.
  2. It's a joke that a team who finish in 5th gets to be in the "Champions" League.
  3. Not nervous (might change by mid-day Sat). Think we will be ok, but this is Wednesday and this is the Championship.
  4. Man U really are a graveyard for players aren't they. He's been a non entity for a few season. Now back in form and bossing it in a Champions League semi final first leg.
  5. Given how he threw his toys out the pram last summer, and bemoaned the lack of credit he got for our promotion. What was he said? "When everything goes wrong, I get blamed. When things go right, I get no credit"? Something like that.
  6. I can't see it. He's gone a bit quiet since Röhl took over, but you know full well he'll be back in full bellend mode before too long. Can't help himself.
  7. He's always received favourable media coverage despite being a complete helmet. Seems like most of the national media have turned, even though the local lot refuse to do so. At some point, the humble, salt of the earth bloke, who constantly tells everyone how humble/great he is, starts to wear a bit thin (unlike him, who is getting fatter).
  8. Just on this, I'm led to believe that great players from previous generations wouldn't cut it, but James Milner, a very good utility player, is still playing today and doing so to a high standard at 38.
  9. *Football is infinitely better these days and anyone who played prior to around 2015 was some inept clogger.*