Carlos New Hair

On 7/15/2017 at 14:23, ZIMMY said:

Vanity"s got the best of Carvalhal who by all accounts loves himself, and was the reason he never gave Lachman a chance who was young, good looking and a fanny magnet, which made Carvalhal green with envy, so he froze him out, like he does to any one he sees as a threat, just look at all his regular performers hardly Brad Pitt lookalikes are they?.

Sasso was twice the looker that Lachman was.

Have to say, a month on and I'm a little concerned.

there seems to have been very little progress, despite plenty of work going on in pre-season.

Not sure if it's just not settled, but to me there's been very little impact- in fact I'd say it may even have gone backwards since last season.

10 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

there seems to have been very little progress, despite plenty of work going on in pre-season.

Not sure if it's just not settled, but to me there's been very little impact- in fact I'd say it may even have gone backwards since last season.

He needs the lights.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Its still to soon to say the new recruits take time to bed in and the diamond shape in the front still needs work. Give it six months if we are not looking at a norwood 1 or 2 we can start looking to a steve bruce type mrs doubtfire wig.