How a football transfer works.

Stumbled across this and thought this may be of interest to some people on here.  I knew that it was a lengthy process but wasn't exactly sure how much went into scouting/bidding/buying. 

Not sure if all clubs will be run exactly the same but still quite an interesting read. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15117/9921213/how-a-transfer-works-from-the-scouting-to-the-signing

41 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Stumbled across this and thought this may be of interest to some people on here.  I knew that it was a lengthy process but wasn't exactly sure how much went into scouting/bidding/buying. 

Not sure if all clubs will be run exactly the same but still quite an interesting read. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15117/9921213/how-a-transfer-works-from-the-scouting-to-the-signing

I can't take that article seriously, not a single mention of the "Non Mega Transfer Thread", surely baseless rumour and mindless speculation is a precursor to any transfer activity?

Edited by Morepork

What you do is you moisten it with water (***top tip*** even spit will do) and thenn you p[lace it carefully on your arm, rub it gently and then carefully remove the backing paper. It will look lovely but don't expect it to last too long!

M

3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I have a mate who owns a big corporate investigation firm in London - yes a private wee pipe - and some top clubs have them follow players they are interested in signing to suss out their private lives. 

Is that legal?