Play-Off Final

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Looked at train tickets last night £58 from wakey. 

Itll be a nightmare if its leeds. Train will be packed with knuckle draggers. 

Get a train to Sheffield, then pay £39 return on a train that doesn't come from or go to Leeds.

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Get a train to Sheffield, then pay £39 return on a train that doesn't come from or go to Leeds.

Good thinking. 

Will peruse  my options later. 

Will there likely to be Leeds fans boarding at Sheffield station there is a fee Leeds fans this side of sheff also those wanting trouble! Doesn't bother me either way just keep yourself to yourself you'll be fine.

Or organise a bus and fill it with other Wednesdayites job done.

5 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

That's bleeding cheap for return 

That's the current price (it's for two £19.50 singles rather than an actual return ticket), but obviously it'll go up nearer the time and then rocket if we do make the final. So it's a gamble buying them now.

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

That's the current price (it's for two £19.50 singles rather than an actual return ticket), but obviously it'll go up nearer the time and then rocket if we do make the final. So it's a gamble buying them now.

They don't half know how to con us! Is Branson to blame ??

I said our lass could go away that weekend and I'd look after our 14month old boy

I did it as a bit of a double bluff to fate. A bit like whenever you light a ciggie the bus comes along... I've metaphorically sparked up and the bus to the Prem will be here shortly!

:manager:

You can all thank me later

(I've got both grannies on immediate standby obvs)

Edited by Cosby Blunkett

Slight dilemma I have is this I'd like to go with my brother like last year and have a good drink as per! But he lives in Portsmouth and I obviously Barnsley side of sheff last year I was able to do the long drive down and travel from there and back drove home a day later this year I travel back to germany on the Tuesday from Manchester so ideally travelling from here to London on the Monday and back is ideal jist dont like idea of my bro travelling on his own after a drink even if he is 21 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin