Play-Off Final

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

Remind me to invite you to our works Christmas Do. You appear to be a 'reight laugh'. 

He's a blade pal

He doesn't understand what our support is all about

When we lost to Hull at Wembley we went back into London and partied like we'd won the premier league

Blades fans just fight amongst themselves and go home crying.

1 minute ago, S13-OWL-B16 said:

Charming, Sky Bet don't rate our chances this year. Again. (Taken just now after Derby win)

IMG_3078.PNG

Quite funny how 3rd place Reading are 4th favourites for promotion at 5/1, don't think I've seen that before, very odd

8 minutes ago, S13-OWL-B16 said:

Charming, Sky Bet don't rate our chances this year. Again. (Taken just now after Derby win)

IMG_3078.PNG

The money has not had chance to go on yet and filter into prices. We will be joint favs or very little in it by end of fulham game...get your dosh on now, the price shown is the best you will get from now on

36 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

Fulham will be the team that get promoted, Anyone who thinks us or the others are in Dreamland.

**** me pal, five on the trot and you sound like we've just signed Beswetherick,maddix and Ashley Westwood.

This season play - offs are alot better (on paper) than beating Brighton and Hull/Derby.

Get a grip and support the players/club.

Bet you were one of the first to walk out straight after final whistle at Wembley.