Play-Off Final

14 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Sposed to be starting work at a university in Sydney on 10th May.. Any ideas for how to postpone starting a job for 3 weeks?..

Do I book a flight back from there? What about the semi finals?

Am I tempting fate by even thinking about it and we'll end up 7th?

Arggghhhh

The sh*ts always works...Followed by a a bad back then a bereavement.

Three weeks right there.

My lads do it all the time and they're not even Wednesdayites.

33 minutes ago, robswfc said:

Sposed to be starting work at a university in Sydney on 10th May.. Any ideas for how to postpone starting a job for 3 weeks?..

Do I book a flight back from there? What about the semi finals?

Am I tempting fate by even thinking about it and we'll end up 7th?

Arggghhhh

You've got a wedding on the weekend of 13 May definitely.

If all goes well you've got a bereavement and the funerals 29 May! Sorted.

53 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Which of our promotion rivals do you support then?

I'm a Wednesday fan but i'm a total realist. We should have kicked on this season, however the telling game for me was Brighton away when they went down to 10 men and we missed the pen and they score a winner with 10 men and yet we can beat Newcastle twice but so painfully inconsistent as in the run before we beat Rotherham away and yet we're having people prematurely saying about Wembley it's cringeworthy and you just know it will end in tears. I think Fulham or the Dog Botherers will do it. We'll be playing Sheffield United next season mark my words.

Booked a lads trip to Dublin and Belfast for that weekend when pissed up. Needless to say, me and one of the lads who's going who supports Wednesday will be flying back to Heathrow if we get to the final. Big if mind you.

Probs be quicker to get to Wembley from Ireland than it is from Sheff.

Edited by Wednesday Wookie

2 hours ago, Massive88 said:

I'm a Wednesday fan but i'm a total realist. We should have kicked on this season, however the telling game for me was Brighton away when they went down to 10 men and we missed the pen and they score a winner with 10 men and yet we can beat Newcastle twice but so painfully inconsistent as in the run before we beat Rotherham away and yet we're having people prematurely saying about Wembley it's cringeworthy and you just know it will end in tears. I think Fulham or the Dog Botherers will do it. We'll be playing Sheffield United next season mark my words.

Absolute Bull bobbar.  UTO 

2 hours ago, Massive88 said:

Hope I'me not, sat next to you the way home from Wembley, you'll be droning on how were getting relegated next season.  

FFS

If we're that good we should be in the top 2? Truth is we're scrapping in due to some late season form and others like Leeds dropping points. Most people on here think we're great but soon as we lose one it's Carlos out. With the team and the depth, we should be weeing the league and it's just a shame we'll be spending another season in this league.

3 hours ago, Massive88 said:

There's a bit of a difference between being a realist and knowing  absolutely nothing about football.

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

There's a bit of a difference between being a realist and knowing  absolutely nothing about football.

On what basis can you say that? Wednesday ain't ready for the big time yet judging on performances from this season Son.

Edited by Massive88