Play-Off Final

58 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

A lot of our fans sound so cocksure about things. We make Leeds fans look normal sometimes. Keep things in check and see what happens before jumping the gun, then we won't look like total arrogant gits.

I've already got the Hotel booked, and today purchased my train tickets that's how cocksure I am.    UTO 

Then possibly you have wasted money and are going to watch the other promotion rivals. People on here probably think i'm very negative but i don't feel it will happen this season even with our striking options. Still think all that malarky with Fernando at the start of the season hasn't helped.

3 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

Then possibly you have wasted money and are going to watch the other promotion rivals. People on here probably think i'm very negative but i don't feel it will happen this season even with our striking options. Still think all that malarky with Fernando at the start of the season hasn't helped.

Why don't you just enjoy your clubs promotion from league1 after six years and leave the 'Wednesday debate' to Wednesday fans?

A Sheffield United fan? Are you for real? The problem with our fans (Sheffield Wednesday) is for years we get a feeling of we should be in the Premier League.. your not just entitled to it, you have to work your ass off with quality and team graft and when was the last time we're in the PL? Yeah exactly had a few relegations to League 1 along the way. It just winds me up how silly people get and unrealistic with what they're saying after a couple of good results. I'm being lambasted for saying we won't go and I think we won't. If people get all butthurt it's their problem.

Edited by Massive88

So how do you think your lot will do in the championship next season?

Personaly I think you'll get battered most weeks because you're skint and won't be able to compete with the big boys

Your budget will be less than Toytowns was this season and look what happened to them

Enjoy your enevitable relegation back to league1 pal

Maybe they'll make a relegation trophy just for the occasion 

Edited by horny owl

32 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

A Sheffield United fan? Are you for real? The problem with our fans (Sheffield Wednesday) is for years we get a feeling of we should be in the Premier League.. your not just entitled to it, you have to work your ass off with quality and team graft and when was the last time we're in the PL? Yeah exactly had a few relegations to League 1 along the way. It just winds me up how silly people get and unrealistic with what they're saying after a couple of good results. I'm being lambasted for saying we won't go and I think we won't. If people get all butthurt it's their problem.

Better been an optimist rather than a pessimist, because both end up in the same place, but the optimist has a better ride. 

7 hours ago, horny owl said:

So how do you think your lot will do in the championship next season?

Personaly I think you'll get battered most weeks because you're skint and won't be able to compete with the big boys

Your budget will be less than Toytowns was this season and look what happened to them

Enjoy your enevitable relegation back to league1 pal

Maybe they'll make a relegation trophy just for the occasion 

lol

21 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

Not sure about the train tho. I can get returns for about £50 now. Does anyone know if you can get a refund if i have a change of plan??

If its advance tickets, no you cant get a refund.

For non-advance tickets, youll get a refund less a £10 admin charge

8 hours ago, Massive88 said:

Strong smell of Pork here, you have been outed, now trot off

Had a brief look yesterday at the Hilton Wembley for the Sunday night. £380 cheapest with breakfast.

Its much cheaper than that normally so I am going to wait for all those Leeds fans that have a room reserved to cancel. lol

3 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

This forum will go into meltdown if we don't get promoted. Don't start crying though if it happens. Watched Wednesday enough times only to be let down many times.

We're Wednesday , and we'll start our fkn party when we want.

11 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

This forum will go into meltdown if we don't get promoted. Don't start crying though if it happens. Watched Wednesday enough times only to be let down many times.

Cheer up matey. If your glass is half empty just make sure its previously been full with beer.:tango:

24 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

Remind me to invite you to our works Christmas Do. You appear to be a 'reight laugh'.