Wallace

Wallace is key to us tactically, mainly for the things most of us don't notice.

Carlos made a great point in his post match interview saying that Wallace has had more defensive roles this season, involving 'blocking the corridoors'. There aren't many wingers in this league who would do that as well as Wallace. His ability to bang one from 30 yards is an added bonus.

Made a point on twitter of praising the selection of Wallace when a few of our fans were slagging the decision.

Was a smug git when he banged in from 30 lol

His legs aren't what they may have been in his Burnley days. But he's experienced & his left foot is a wand.

Can't believe people have doubted his importance to us. He was a huge part in dragging us through those play off semi finals!

He'll win us more points this season.

Good player. 

But if Carlos sees it as a choice between Wallace & McManaman for the right wing spot then I'd choose CM.  

That's no disrespect to Wallace but I thought all these new signings were about taking the next step.  

We finished 6th last year (great season) and we're 6th this season (good season so far) and personally I see CM as one of those players that can help us take the next step and challenge for the auto spots.

No doubt some people will see this as a criticism of Wallace though.