Dale Stephens appeal

brighton gonna appeal dale stephens sending off,he went studs up on ramirez missing the ball ,but he left a nasty gash on his leg,this was a result of an earlier clash between the 2,he meant it i'm sure,

now if they win their appeal ,i reckon wednesday should oppose this,we had players sent off this season for stupid ref decisions and nothing ever went in our favour.

brighton gonna appeal dale stephens sending off,he went studs up on ramirez missing the ball ,but he left a nasty gash on his leg,this was a result of an earlier clash between the 2,he meant it i'm sure,

now if they win their appeal ,i reckon wednesday should oppose this,we had players sent off this season for stupid ref decisions and nothing ever went in our favour.

he wont win an apeal innit, as it wuz a durty fowl, and refs never change there mindz, plus the injury has been seen by paperz, and it looked a shocker, very deep, thats wot I think, anyway wot does everyone else think, its gud news fir us hex banned , as hes one of there bestest players and a big miss for them so its worked in our flavour.

No one wins appeals really.

It was never a red though.

And the ref had the yellow out initially, that's the only part that gives their appeal any weight.

It was clearly a straight red needs a six game ban premeditated after thier argument 30 seconds earlier

Is the, comma key stuck, down on your, keyboard,

Take away the gash on Ramirez's leg and it wasn't even a booking. Stephens wanted to win the ball more and got there first. Basically if Ramirez was wearing proper protection then he wouldn't have got injured. Some of the shin pads pros wear these days are a joke!

They've nothing to lose making the appeal but I don't very much they'll win it. He won the ball but went in with his studs showing and for me it's a red card all day long.

same as Bannans - expect the same outcome.