Charlton Fans at Hillsborough today

Heard you fellas are going to have an open top bus parade again after losing out to us again... I guess finishing second is more cause to celebrate gary megson

Sorry we couldn't fill a stand in a stadium that hasn't been filled since the 90's, got to be so so tin pot :(

In all seriousness I'm surprised we won today, we've been poo poo all season. Hopefully now we're almost safe and can look forward to playing you again next season, maybe we'll take more than a couple of blokes and their dog to hillsborough then. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Tp be fair you only won because we gifted you 2 goals (probably 3). Fair play for the result though.

Don't like the way your team play football. Too much time wasting and falling over. That said you weren't as bad as usual today, maybe that was the way Powell wanted to play.

Think some of our players already had their beach towels out today.

Heard you fellas are going to have an open top bus parade again after losing out to us again... I guess finishing second is more cause to celebrate  gary megson

Sorry we couldn't fill a stand in a stadium that hasn't been filled since the 90's, got to be so so tin pot :(

In all seriousness I'm surprised we won today, we've been poo poo all season. Hopefully now we're almost safe and can look forward to playing you again next season, maybe we'll take more than a couple of blokes and their dog to hillsborough then. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Actually it was last full in 2012 when you lot were off doing... Err... I can't remember what Charlton did in 2012. That was the Sheffield promotion race year right?

But glad you're staying up purely because Charlton is easier for me to get to than Yeovil, Barnsley or Blackpool.

attachicon.gifCharlton Fans Hillsborough.jpg

What we saying about todays Charlton following ?

Are you sure that's their away support? I reckon it's the Chorlton bench/technical area.

I used to like Charlton back in the day - My first ever away game was at Selhurst to watch us beat em, 2-1 the season we went down under BFR. I always rated Paul Williams before he came to us, Flash Gordon Watson was a cult hero, Big Peter Shirtliff captained them when they kept L**ds out of the old 1st division (when they play offs were 3rd bottom of higher division v 3rd top of lower division.)

But they've gone down in my estimation of late, due to their utterly ridiculous and unfeasable animosity toward us. Whilst they were never blessed in the supporter number department, i always respected them. But their desire to drum up some sort of non-existent rivalry due to our "arrogance" is reminiscent of three winos ranting in an alleyway about how the world is against them! Still, three drunken homeless cockneys is one more than that poor showing today.

Chorlton lol

Edited by alcock dived

Guest Valleyjohn

We need to get out of this tin pot league and tske our place back with the big boys who hsve some supporters

You will get out of this league next season.

Just not the way you think.

Actually it was last full in 2012 when you lot were off doing... Err... I can't remember what Charlton did in 2012. That was the Sheffield promotion race year right?

But glad you're staying up purely because Charlton is easier for me to get to than Yeovil, Barnsley or Blackpool.

What's the Southport in your monicker represent then?