Charlton Fans at Hillsborough today

Many of the Charlton fans did clap when Lyn Rigby and Mick Brennan came onto the pitch at half time...the better team won yesterday and I was disgusted by our players approach to the game. JJ was the wrong sub to bring on and should have been immediately released after the last no-show time he was brought on.

Nuhiu gave JJ a real bollocking for his lack of effort right in front of us and JJ just shrugged his shoulders and ignored him.

Sub should have been Mattock for Antonio (Lavery should have started instead of Antonio in the first place) and Helan pushed forward into Antonio's spot...Antonio isn't a footballer btw - cannot control a ball other than something played to him at lower league pace, he cannot pass a ball into an effective position, players always have to change to take his pass and he cannot cross a ball effectively...only Palmer has this ability in the team.

There's a lot to sort out in the summer...we won't buy a player but we will sign some free transfers and several loan players again...

Only us fans make this club great at the moment but I do respect Mandaric for putting in the money to save us and I hope he gets his money back one day.

Guest intercity0wl

Was more in fa cup on a Tuesday night.

Fair play to them who travelled up

Was thinking the same, ironic that quite a big number of so called local Owls supporters would have been sat at home cheering the Team on in front of SSN when that photo was taken.

Only 900 up the M1 to Leeds a few months ago ??,   some have short memories.

Edited by intercity0wl

attachicon.gifCharlton Fans Hillsborough.jpg

What we saying about todays Charlton following ?

whoa! hold on...

i 'av it good authority that the m25 had been carpet bombed over night...

they had five and a half lanes of the m1 dug up...

there was a 10mph speed limit imposed for 150 miles...

and they had the m1 shut low side of derby searching for the malaysian airliner...

have i missed anything??? :st2:

otherwise they'd have had the usual million here, again... :tango:

Getting to sheffield is pretty expensive, especially when you live in the most expensive city in the world. Getting back to london/south east on a bank holiday monday afternoon/evening is a massive ballache i think a lot of our supporters didn't want to have.

We took 5k to the bigger club in sheffield though in worse circumstances, but there you go.

If it was the other way round and we we're playing at another stadium the size of Hillsborough in a game that we had to win, we'd fill 90% of the entire stand.

yeah, cos you is massive

lol

put your rod away

i keep getting bites  :danny-wilson:

We lost, therefore it's the old attendances pettiness again.

Always makes me chuckle, it's the most backward insult of them all.  Look how few Charlton fans turned up, let's sing 'worst support we've ever seen' at them...

THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY TURNED UP.

Fair play to them, we beat ourselves yesterday, I've not seen any of them say they're better than us, the league says different, yesterdays game said different, the scoreline says 2-3 to Charlton.  The time wasting anti-football, ala Forest, is incredibly annoying and frustrating but we did it at Reading and reveled in it.  You win some, you lose some.

Yeah tin pot, that tin pot support has seen their tin pot useless club do the "mighty" Sheffield Wednesday twice now.....................lets deflect that by slagging off Charlton's support

nobody is deflecting from the result, the thread is about the support not the result, we know how bad we played and how shiite we were.

It doesn't deflect away from the fact that the away support was poor for an important match, we were selling out places like Cardiff towards the end of the season the last time we were relegated.

Getting to sheffield is pretty expensive, especially when you live in the most expensive city in the world. Getting back to london/south east on a bank holiday monday afternoon/evening is a MASSIVE ballache i think a lot of our supporters didn't want to have.

We took 5k to the bigger club in sheffield though in worse circumstances, but there you go.

not even close you muppet -London is not even in the top 10 never mind Kent where you obviously live.