Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

He's a bit of an oaf but we saw how effective Steve Howard was for us even in this league. I think Henderson will be a real handful in that league

Darius Henderson should be one of the best strikers in League 1 next season, if judged on overall performance and contribution to the team, rather than purely on goals scored. Let's not forget he led the line pretty effectively for Forest last season and was the focal point of a lot of their attacking play. Any lower-end Championship team that are in the market for a target man should be looking at him.

Experienced defender who played games in the Premier League last season. Would be a good signing on a one year deal.

As players like Loovens and Gardener have shown experience is invaluable and overall we have an inexperienced squad.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Experienced defender who played games in the Premier League last season. Would be a good signing on a one year deal.

As players like Loovens and Gardener have shown experience is invaluable and overall we have an inexperienced squad.

Bunch of 30+ year olds at centre back. 

Whenever we came up against a fast and powerful strike force we struggled big time last term. 

A little concerning targeting players like Gabbidon.

Bunch of 30+ year olds at centre back.

Whenever we came up against a fast and powerful strike force we struggled big time last term.

A little concerning targeting players like Gabbidon.

I suppose that's where the likes of Helan and Palmer at fullback will prove their worth with a bit of pace to back them up.

I'd be a bit peed off if I was that trialist tho, we can offer a contract (if true) to Gabbidon but not him

I suppose that's where the likes of Helan and Palmer at fullback will prove their worth with a bit of pace to back them up.

I'd be a bit peed off if I was that trialist tho, we can offer a contract (if true) to Gabbidon but not him

I agree about Palmer & Helan.

Gabbidon is a very experienced player & would be a steady signing on a years deal.

I think you have all written off Connor Wickham coming back.

The Mackems don't like him. He wants to come here. Milan has been known to fork out for proven ability.

He wants to come here so much that he basically gave us the finger and said Leeds was where he wanted to go when we tried to get him back?

He wants to come here so much that he basically gave us the finger and said Leeds was where he wanted to go when we tried to get him back?

As I remember, Leeds offered to pay highest % of his wage, so he was ordered to sign with them.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You quoted a post from over 2 months ago.

Gabbidon would be a good addition. But a pairing of him and Loovens would worry me. One or the other should be paired with Hutch or another centre half with a bit of pace.

Gabbidon was quick, I think Jones wanted to pair him with Gardner. Need to be looking at younger and better