Just now, DonisthorpeOwl said:

NO we out sing them every time! 

Correct, its not what you sing, its how you sing it, and for us at the start of the game it gets everyone up and singing it.  I have taken a few Yanks to S6 for games and they have all loved this at the start of the game.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, swfcAH said:

Is it time we drop hi ho silver lining? Tinpot teams like QPR singing it now, Can't take my eyes off you is unique to us

Why would you say that ? .....

Especially tomorrow FFS !

• Like 1

Just watched that in the pub with my Leeds-supporting mate. Was struggling to come up with nice things to say.

He didn’t enjoy EITHER “we beat these 2-0 a couple of weeks back” OR “it’s good how many of your lot have found pink boots to go with those little kits”.

No pleasing some folk.

lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

That isn’t the worst outcome.

The only way Ipswich can secure promotion is by Leeds not winning and Ipswich winning both away matches.

Which still leaves Ipswich with a mathematical chance of the title - regardless of what Leicester do tomorrow.

The worst case scenario - is Ipswich having NOTHING to play for.

The only way that can possibly happen is by Leeds winning tonight and Ipswich only getting one point from their two away matches. 

Leeds not winning tonight removes the only possibility of Ipswich having nothing to play for v Huddersfield.

Ipswich could still go into last game wanting the title?

41 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

If you wan QPR to win tonight you’ve got issues 

Qpr were something like 100-1 before tonight to get relegated.  Qpr winning don't effect us . Might help as whatever happens Ipswich will have something to play for when they face hudds. Hoping they best brum 2moro . Would prefer hull to win that way norwich will need result at brum last day. 

• Like 1

We beat QPR 2 Nil away and they go and smash Leeds 4 Nil away.

this league is insane…

teams around have turned over the top teams…something we haven’t done…

tomorrow could be the day but West Brin have dipped recently and due a win

24 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

We beat QPR 2 Nil away and they go and smash Leeds 4 Nil away.

this league is insane…

teams around have turned over the top teams…something we haven’t done…

tomorrow could be the day but West Brin have dipped recently and due a win

Cannot predict results in this division from their position in table.

It's a kind of Russian roulette, where things can go unexpectedly Pear-shaped for a team as BbR found.

Tomorrow against WBA either team could win 3-0 or we draw 3-3, but feeling positive that we at least draw...

1 hour ago, swfcAH said:

Is it time we drop hi ho silver lining? Tinpot teams like QPR singing it now, Can't take my eyes off you is unique to us

Agree with the Hi Ho but Fulham also sing can't take my eyes off of you. Both have a place but neither unique to us.

32 minutes ago, Howmanyowls said:

Sometimes it's a joy watching this division. Leeds falling apart again. The atmosphere at Hillsborough. I just hope in 24 hours we're a step closer to staying up. 

It's certainly full of disorder. And once again our new dawn fades. I'm sure we all hope with heart and soul we can get the win tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Way they all keep losing Southampton might pip them for autos. If they win there game in hand they only go 3 points behind them I mean forget the 15 goal points difference it's still doable 

Wanting QPR to lose was just vanity and wanting the chance to finish higher they weren’t really in the equation as far as we are concerned but seeing leeds blow it is lovely

• Like 1