Transfer spending under Chansiri

Just shows his big plan - blow all the money in the first 3 seasons and hopefully get promoted Before FFP kicks in! Totally reckless and will be suffering from this for a very long time! 

man-yellow.gif

5 hours ago, markg said:

And player's not being paid as part of that 

Think the delayed payment of players wages was before DMs time.

DM was not a poo manager that some idiots say, not should he be put on a pedestal as one of the greats.  I look back at his tenure fondly whilst also being happy he isn't here now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Got record points, clean sheets and unbeaten run as well. What a 5h1t manager. 

11 hours ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

With peanuts..

I wonder what wage bill he had to work with. I'm not saying we were the highest, but I bet were in the top 1.

• Like 1

I suspect the majority of fans were delighted when we ‘went for it’ and when we signed Jordan Rhodes.

It backfired.

Have I missed the takeover rumours?

• Like 1

Again, the key point here is that the takeover back in 2015 was billed as a TUF venture, with TUF branding everywhere.

That disappeared in a couple of months. It is clear that the clan was told that TUF was no longer their property, to use as a cash machine, or to set a diversification strategy, according to taste.

Fates, really, were sealed at that point.

Subsequently, he was like an Edwardian dissolute younger son, playing the tables at Le Touquet. In that context, initial wins were more dangerous than some salutary losses would have been.

3 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Again, the key point here is that the takeover back in 2015 was billed as a TUF venture, with TUF branding everywhere.

That disappeared in a couple of months. It is clear that the clan was told that TUF was no longer their property, to use as a cash machine, or to set a diversification strategy, according to taste.

Fates, really, were sealed at that point.

Subsequently, he was like an Edwardian dissolute younger son, playing the tables at Le Touquet. In that context, initial wins were more dangerous than some salutary losses would have been.

TUF?

Transfer Under Funding?

• Haha 1