Pulis: Chansiri deserves more credit...

1 hour ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

Hes spent sweet FA for a while. The only ones that should get credit are Röhl, his coaching team and the players 

Playing Devils advocate but who brought in Röhl, Coaching staff and the players?

Think Pulis just gave an interview and gave opinions that would give least controversy.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Playing Devils advocate but who brought in Röhl, Coaching staff and the players?

Think Pulis just gave an interview and gave opinions that would give least controversy.

I'm still not convinced DC brought these guys in. Röhl is class but so are all of his coaching staff. They will not be cheap. Remember, Gary Monk was not allowed to bring anyone in for months and yet, there's no money and we manage to fund this team? This team does not fir in with DC's methods. I could be wrong but it's so different to what has gone before

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Fair enough. I'll give him a micron of credit for bringing Röhl in.

I believe Röhl applied for the job rather than being sounded out and DC got lucky though, after picking Xisco first!

Still doesn't excuse his other choices in how hes ran the club imo

• Like 1

This reminds me when (during his first stint) the Chief Pig almost started crying before (or maybe after, I can't remember) one derby match.

He said it wasn't fair because we had players "on 30 grand a week".   He honestly looked like his purple little face was about to cry, if anyone remembers?  

Pulis though 😆

• Like 1

It’s always been true, Chansiri HAS spent alot of money he just hasn’t spent it very well…

The self imposed FFP limitations & embargoes haven’t helped, even if he wanted to spend more our poor leadership & strategy hasn’t allowed us to. All his own doing. 

Huge opportunity now to invest CORRECTLY in a rare find like Röhl. Chansiri can still win fans back over, if we stay up he needs to be really smart how he manages the situation.