Pulis: Chansiri deserves more credit...

50 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I'm still not convinced DC brought these guys in. Röhl is class but so are all of his coaching staff. They will not be cheap. Remember, Gary Monk was not allowed to bring anyone in for months and yet, there's no money and we manage to fund this team? This team does not fir in with DC's methods. I could be wrong but it's so different to what has gone before

Takeover group approaches Chansiri
They say 'We'll fund a top manager to keep you up this season and if he does we'll buy the club'
Takeover group appoints Röhl and the backroom staff

• Love 2

Owlstalk Shop

Its a bit like me playing on one of those 10p machines, feed a few 10ps in and get a few out. Works way better when you drop 3 10ps at once but chancer 

drops 1 every now and then and complains when it doesnt push any off the edge.

Now hes trying to put 2ps in but the machine keeps rejecting them and some are even getting stuck.

Edited by swfcnathan

2 hours ago, BoyWonder said:

If he keeps Danny by giving the man what he wants and we start to progress forward, he might regain some respect! Miles off that now, lets asses in 12 months.

I dunno, that's a long time to wait for some asses, be like carrying two cakeballs round. 

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They say 'We'll fund a top manager to keep you up this season and if he does we'll buy the club'

Please Dear Lord, be true!

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Is this something you've heard Neil?

To be fair… we gave him pelters for hiring Xisco and everyone else who had no clue. We constantly asked ‘and who hired them?’ to rightly defer their performance to DC.

What has been brought in with Röhl is class and he does deserve some credit for bringing in a quality management team (assuming HE did, but I have no proof he didn’t).

Having said that it’s a drop in the ocean and he’s done so much damage elsewhere for so long it’s not going to redeem his position.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

How much of his tenure have we been under transfer embargoes or restricted purchases?

Did he do that on purpose to keep the moths in his wallet?

5 embargoes in six years

16 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

5 embargoes in six years

He is more crafty than he lets on. He gives off these "buffoon" vibes like Boris Johnson but I think that is all a cynical act on his part.

He won't take advice or let anyone else make the smallest of decisions. Class 1 narcissist.