A perfect run

8 minutes ago, nile said:

3 key stages

bravery from Vaulks

determination from Johnson

and a cracking pass from Musaba

perfect really

the decoy run from Windass can be added to this. 

• Like 2

Got his reward. Busts a lung in the hope the ball comes to him, and when it does, calmly slots it into the corner to send us all crazy.

Was driving home and the radio presenter mentioned a Mo Ali quote - you’ve got to have the skill and the will, but the will has to be greater than the skill. Immediately thought of this goal and our general play under Danny. These guys have the will in bucketloads and I hope they get what they deserve in 2 weeks time - Championship status retained and new contracts on the table.

• Like 1

If you look back when Marv comes into the picture like the proverbial steam train, Britton has a niggle at him and he he cleverly runs across his path and Britton pulls out then simply can’t catch him. After that Britton gives up which would annoy any manager. 

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

What can he do if marv is quicker than him .?

Errr...what do you think Eustace would have told him he should have done? Not rocket science. Maybe he was already on a yellow, I don't know. If not he should have definitely taken one for the team viewing the break and the very real chance Johnson had of scoring (although it couldn't be classed at the time of a clear goalscoring opportunity so wouldn't have been a red)

Like I say glad he didn't though.