Windass celebration

44 minutes ago, C&K OWLS said:

What or who do you think windass celebration was aimed at I think windass has been reading owlstalk 🤣

I would doubt he would read what some of the no nothings on here put about him.

• Like 1

Big game player, clearly has a worldie or two in his locker but doesn’t contribute enough of the period of the game or season for that matter. Johnson ran box to box for his, vaulks was clattered and still on the floor for the second. Credit for today’s goal please do it again v wba 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

probably aimed at the moron on the south stand giving him some poo because he sulked about being subbed v stoke

and also he gets undeserved stick

I think it's his style of play, people think he doesn't work hard enough but it's rubbish, we're more dangerous with him in the side, he's our best link up player for the midfield and attack without question. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolutely this. 

I joked that he was rubbish for the first 7 minutes, but I did actually think he was pretty anonymous outside of his superb goal. 

I remember thinking that we can just about afford to have him on the pitch because we also have someone like Will Vaulks. In his absence, I'm not sure we get away with a Windass. 

All that said, some of the criticism is OTT, as with pretty much all players of his ilk if he's not scoring week in week out. 

On that subject, I think Ugbo is offering very little at the moment. But I'll be straight back on here singing his praises if he does nowt for 70 mins, then bag(gie)s a brace against West Brom. 🙃

• Like 1