If Danny Walks..

16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

and no one would blame him, would you be happy to see Darren Moore return? He knows the division, the club and the owner + he got us promoted last time.

No.

I loved the guy and will never understand the antipathy that some of our fans displayed towards him. But we've moved on. We need someone who can pick up where Danny left off, and I don't think DM is that man.

In any case, I think Danny will still be here next season.

Edited by Roy Of The Roasters
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Ive had a wonder through treacherous dark woods to see “Mystic Meg” and she’s had a look into our future it’s not what I expected……

we are to stay up, keep Danny as manager with a good financial backing see’s us challenging for promotion to the prem! 

Chansiri’s packing in smoking to finance the new players. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Nope. 

Like Moore a lot, but that would not work for oh so many reasons. 

Let's be honest, I imagine Moore would rather stick it out at Port Vale than have to work under Chansiri again. 

• Like 1

Nope.

Like Chansiri said, he brought Röhl in to carry on Xisco’s excellent philosophy. We must now try and find the next manager to carry on the great work Xisco did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Nope.

Like Chansiri said, he brought Röhl in to carry on Xisco’s excellent philosophy. We must now try and find the next manager to carry on the great work Xisco did. 

IMG_5450.jpeg.a36e2637a3a77c329b87df187452e9dd.jpeg

• Haha 2

Jesus I didn't realise how badly he's doing at Vale. 14 games, 2 wins, 9 losses, 3 draws. That's ******** horrendous, 3 points adrift now aswell. So yeah you're right he does know the league well, he knows how to make a right ******** pigs ear of it

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, BIG D said:

and no one would blame him, would you be happy to see Darren Moore return? He knows the division, the club and the owner + he got us promoted last time.

I'm not saying I do by the way but as we know Chansiri has a lot more chance of recruiting the next Xisco Munoz than the next Danny Röhl.

Like /-ck

sorry 

10 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Jesus I didn't realise how badly he's doing at Vale. 14 games, 2 wins, 9 losses, 3 draws. That's ******** horrendous, 3 points adrift now aswell. So yeah you're right he does know the league well, he knows how to make a right ******** pigs ear of it

According to Wiki (I know) since leaving Wednesday with Huddersfield and Port Vale combined he has managed 37 games - won 5, drawn 14 and lost 18.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I'm not saying I do by the way but as we know Chansiri has a lot more chance of recruiting the next Xisco Munoz than the next Danny Röhl.

So a manager who couldn't get us up automatically despite being out in front, would be the answer.....Think DM has found his level at Vale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I can't take this seriously. I really can't.

If Danny walks most the fans will too until the club is sold. Nobody will be bothered about another new manager. 

• Like 3