“I’m not sure if 50 points will be enough”

It's the goal difference that will kill us.

So DR is saying we likely need 2 wins and a draw.

We've run out of games.

50 games and we'd have made it/got over the line. Just. 

Thanks for nothing...

...both of you.

sheffield-uk-29th-july-2023-sheffield-wednesday-manager-xisco-munoz-and-dejphon-chansiri-share-a-laugh-bef...-town-fc-at-hillsborough-stadium-sheffield-united-kingdom-on-29-july-2023-credit-every-second-mediaalamy-live-news-2REWK1B.jpg

Edited by maidstoneowl
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Pretty much accepted defeat then. Been a great ride Danny, thanks for all your hard work if only you were at the helm since last August. Will go onto bigger and better things im sure.

He hasn't accepted defeat, he is just stating facts. There is a chance 50 won't be enough. There is a chance that 47 will be enough. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Pretty much accepted defeat then. Been a great ride Danny, thanks for all your hard work if only you were at the helm since last August. Will go onto bigger and better things im sure.

Massive shame our last game under him will be away at Sunderland where we'll only have 2k fans.

Another shambolic pre-season awaits us before we kick off again in League 1.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Sykes said:

Massive shame our last game under him will be away at Sunderland where we'll only have 2k fans.

Another shambolic pre-season awaits us before we kick off again in League 1.

We can only hope Danny stays (unlikely) and nobby invests (even less likely) and we storm league 1, then blast our way into the top flight.  I mean it’s not like Luton, and Brentford, and Brighton, and Forest and and and haven’t done it so surely it’s our turn.  

46 minutes ago, G-Reg said:

He hasn't accepted defeat, he is just stating facts. There is a chance 50 won't be enough. There is a chance that 47 will be enough. 

With Huddersfield and Birmingham due to play each other, it’s delving into the realms of fantasy somewhat to suggest that 47 might be enough.

• Like 3

Just now, Kew Owl said:

With Huddersfield and Birmingham due to play each other, it’s delving into the realms of fantasy somewhat to suggest that 47 might be enough.

There is a chance. That's all. Not everything is binary. People talk in absolutes too much. 

• Like 1

I don't blame Munoz.

If I employ someone and they systematically destroy my business, that's on me. Everything sits on DC's shoulders, he's literally one of the most inept owners in world football.

I look forward to seeing him mercilessly trolled by Ryan Reynolds next season.......

• Like 7
  • Love 1