Demonstrations

I have to be honest I have no idea why the the protests have stopped, because if we stay up, then Chansiri will be trying to take the plaudits. 

ANd what I noticed today was that there was still plenty of money going throigh the tills at half time. People should be spending the bare minimum away from a tix.

• Like 9

Everyone around us has beaten the top 4 at least once. We’ve taken 2 points from all 8 games, that puts us 1 point behind the rest for starters.

Not good enough.

Edited by NeonLeon
  • Like 2

Protesting shouldn't be dependent on results on the pitch 

The protests aren't against the team or coaching team. Protesting regardless of result, would show that 

Only protesting after losses looks petulant

Chanser knows if we win next week, he's a hero again, because majority of the fanbase still don't see the bigger picture 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Everyone around us has beaten the top 4 at least once. We’ve taken 2 points from all 8 games, that puts us 1 point behind the rest for starters.

Not good enough.

This is where the mantra of ‘these games are not our fight’ falls flat. If our rivals take points from the top end, we’ve got to make up those points from somewhere. All games are our fight. Getting hammered in those games haven’t helped us one bit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

We're still hanging in there but we now need 7 pts from the last 3 games imo. Possible but unlikely. 

Very, very unlikely. 

Today represented our best remaining chance of three points, but we simply don't have the quality to consistently put these games to bed when we dominate.

You never know of course, but two away games and a match against West Brom don't scream 'seven points'.

Röhl has worked wonders to get us to where we are with the squad at his disposal, but giving the rest of the division a ten game head start has crippled us, I'm afraid.

• Like 6