Juan Delgado

Delgado last featured at West Brom on the 3rd October, he missed the Huddersfield game, on the 10th, not in the squad.

It was announced on the 11th by the club that he has withdrawn from international duty through injury, it was confirmed by the Chilean FA that he’d undergone hip surgery.

Danny Rohls first game was at Watford on the 21st October, it was in a press conference at some point after that he confirmed Delgado has an operation and will be out for a while.

6 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

With his hair - who doesn't? 😳

I think Röhl looks like a wood-elf from Oblivion. Do you remember that game? Who remembers Oblivion? Doesn't Röhl look like when you randomise your character as a wood-elf? 

Hello?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

I think Röhl looks like a wood-elf from Oblivion. Do you remember that game? Who remembers Oblivion? Doesn't Röhl look like when you randomise your character as a wood-elf? 

Hello?

Don't know it - but I remember Uridium on the C64.

On 10/04/2024 at 14:29, steelerian said:

No great loss if we dont ever seen him again.

Half the team looked hideous under Munoz, and Delgado was constantly played out of position. I’d like to see him under Röhl and in his natural role on the right hand side.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Blergh said:

Half the team looked hideous under Munoz, and Delgado was constantly played out of position. I’d like to see him under Röhl and in his natural role on the right hand side.

'Half'?

You've fonder memories of his tenure than I do. 

But you're right - nobody looked good  under him, because the whole setup was passive, negative, and defeatist. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'Half'?

You've fonder memories of his tenure than I do. 

But you're right - nobody looked good  under him, because the whole setup was passive, negative, and defeatist. 

Pedant! 😉😂. Does this work better!

99.876634 percent of the team looked hideous under Munoz, and Delgado was constantly played out of position. I’d like to see him under Röhl and in his natural role on the right hand side.

• Haha 1

Transfermarket says his contract expires in June 2025, so he still has a chance to do something with Wednesday.  If we are in league 1 next season, you would expect a Chile international being played in a preferred position might do alright.   

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Blergh said:

Pedant! 😉😂. Does this work better!

99.876634 percent of the team looked hideous under Munoz, and Delgado was constantly played out of position. I’d like to see him under Röhl and in his natural role on the right hand side.

That's more like it! 

😉

• Haha 1

A front three of messi haland and mpabbe would have looked poor under munos 

personally I thought some of the criticism he got was a little harsh in a very poor side he stood out as one that could make something happen or at least he seemed positive 

I'd like to see him under Röhl, don't think we will this season and I'm not sure if he will be with us next year. Must have been an awful year for him 

year one stuck injured in this cold country I mean if the injury doesn't get you down hobbling around the winter gardens or Clifton Parks museum on a rainy day will surely finish you off 

• Haha 1