Another huge success

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Juicy Joe has always got these hot scoops for his loyal Owlstalkers.

Bailey will be off soon I reckon. Another George Hirst situation incoming. 

A lot different given he is under contract, so if he goes we can get good money for him.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I think it’s completely different to Hirst. 

Under contract and getting regular game time in the first team. 

It’s a shame the way it went with Hirst I don’t think anyone covered themselves in glory on that one.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Transfer to Everton written all over him, especially if they go down.

Transfer fee?  A box of wholesale sized Quavers, 90 double-ply bog rolls from Tiktok and a new boiler for the North (Inc. fitting and a 2yr Potterton warranty).

b25lY21zOjQxYzUzNTAyLWY5ZGEtNGY4Ni1hMWI0LWEyNTk2MGQ3OTBlOTpjMDc4Njc4OC02NmMwLTQyMDEtODhiMC01YWFlYzZmNGUyZjU=~8.jpg

3 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

I think it’s completely different to Hirst. 

Under contract and getting regular game time in the first team. 

It’s a shame the way it went with Hirst I don’t think anyone covered themselves in glory on that one.

Dont drag that up again.

57 minutes ago, part timer owl said:

If he was forsale, what would he be worth as of today?

Interesting question, Transfermarket has him valued at €450K.  But there's the "potential" factor to add into an actual deal,  i would say he's at least worth the €1m + add on's that we paid for Gassama.   

Here's another thought, how is he compared to George Hirst at the same age? As Leicester were willing to part with £2m for him and that was before he started scoring goals at senior level that Bailey has managed.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Interesting question, Transfermarket has him valued at €450K.  But there's the "potential" factor to add into an actual deal,  i would say he's at least worth the €1m + add on's that we paid for Gassama.   

Here's another thought, how is he compared to George Hirst at the same age? As Leicester were willing to part with £2m for him and that was before he started scoring goals at senior level that Bailey has managed.    

If he gets on the score sheet a few more time before the end of the season, my gut feeling is around 4-5m. Just depends if it becomes a bidding war. 

Fingers crossed though that he sticks with us and cracks on next year whichever division we are in. 

29 minutes ago, part timer owl said:

If he gets on the score sheet a few more time before the end of the season, my gut feeling is around 4-5m. Just depends if it becomes a bidding war. 

Fingers crossed though that he sticks with us and cracks on next year whichever division we are in. 

Playing in league 1 is hardly going to get him noticed by the England team selectors, I imagine he'll be first out if we go down and I wouldn't blame him at all, he's got a future to look after.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Transfer to Everton written all over him, especially if they go down.

Transfer fee?  A box of wholesale sized Quavers, 90 double-ply bog rolls from Tiktok and a new boiler for the North (Inc. fitting and a 2yr Potterton warranty).

b25lY21zOjQxYzUzNTAyLWY5ZGEtNGY4Ni1hMWI0LWEyNTk2MGQ3OTBlOTpjMDc4Njc4OC02NmMwLTQyMDEtODhiMC01YWFlYzZmNGUyZjU=~8.jpg

Sorry to be a bit of a dork but can you (anyone) remove this picture as it's making me billious...... a lot!  Thanks in anticipation. xxxx

• Like 1