Blackburn away, moved and live on sky

2 hours ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Ooooo - here's one for the historians.

Wasn't that unforgettable night at Blackburn in 1980 the same date? Or am I having a dizzy spell?

Don’t know, but know it was the same date Shez popped one in 

ps.  FUCKOFFSKY

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Nah. We’ll not sell out 7k now it’s on sky. Was going to be a belter of a following 😩

I dunno....if we're still in close to safety  and Blackburn are still in there with us there'll still be a chance of a sellout IMO. It could be one of the biggest games in years....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arootatat said:

I HATE SKY 

FFS

Apparently Sky TV have asked a number of clubs how they could stop the “Sky TV is fuck1ng poo " chant during televised games. Feedback was Sky were essentially told to stop being fuck1ng poo with moving the fixtures. 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Blackburn on Sky always reminds me of that 7-2 at their place on a Monday night 

Yep I was at school as a 15 year old, my friend who sat next to me in science was a Blackburn fan.   Fun times! 

People moaning and bitching about sky whilst being happy to watch players that their money pays the wages of

And for every fan moaning about them on here there's at least 1000 glad of the chance to see the game live

Edited by Ian
  • Like 3

Oh foooooooook oooooooffffff.

Moves it to a near enough midnight start for me, on a work night, and having to keep my Bein Sports subscription another month and use their shyty app instead of iFollow.

16 minutes ago, Owl.1867 said:

Oh foooooooook oooooooffffff.

Moves it to a near enough midnight start for me, on a work night, and having to keep my Bein Sports subscription another month and use their shyty app instead of iFollow.

Shoulda gotta dodgy box then!

Remember the Semedo away day at Forest a few years back? What a cracking day out that was. Well, maybe we should have a Danny Röhl away day at Blackburn – show the bloke our appreciation for his herculean efforts this season, irrespective of whether we stay up or not. Plus show him how much we want him to stay at Wednesday. 

Love a big Wednesday away day - total support whatever happens on the pitch. Could be ace. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Should be a cracking atmosphere as anybody who wants a ticket will get one.

Need a big push on this game as could be do or die by then.

Not sure 1230 on a Sunday will make for a cracking atmosphere 

11 hours ago, Ian said:

People moaning and bitching about sky whilst being happy to watch players that their money pays the wages of

And for every fan moaning about them on here there's at least 1000 glad of the chance to see the game live

Surely arm chair fans aren’t reliant on sky these days 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

Surely arm chair fans aren’t reliant on sky these days 

A lot are…..I know my parents who are both in their 80’s struggle to set up ifollow even with me trying to talk them through it…..and let’s be honest, the sky production is head and shoulders above anything else 

Guest Monkowl
On 22/03/2024 at 13:23, Animis said:

this is rubbish - expected over 7k going to this on the Saturday.

We will still take over 7k.   It’s going to be a great.   Richard wheeler and mad Rasta Ricky day.  Everybody wearing Jamaican 🇯🇲  Rasta hats.   Balloons. Flags flares the lot.   Everybody get on this.