Well done to Chesterfield. Ive seen them quite a few times this season again.

Definitely got the spine of a team that can challenge in League Two. A few quality additions and they will mount a challenge for promotion. 

A team to watch next year, they have the momentum too. 

• Haha 1

On 15/04/2024 at 22:16, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I think they've lost 4 or 5 in row since getting promoted. Shame really cos they can even get to 100 points now

They've lost their last four. A proper Wednesday-style collapse. 😂

I don't know if they just don't care because they see it as "job done", or whether they've actually gone to pieces.

I hope they can end their season on a high and win their last game. Otherwise some of the gloss on a remarkable season is tarnished, which would be a real shame for their fans.

• Haha 1

They looked on for Wrexhams points record at one point. Just checked and they aren't even getting to 100 which is a shame really. But great to see them back up in the league. It's been a good season almost for my trinity, mums Mansfield promoted, my best mate is a Chesterfield supporter, and my own club (Derby) are on the cusp as well...

• Haha 1

On 25/03/2024 at 20:17, TheGaffer said:

Are the BBC not running with it as their top sports story and following the parade ala Wrexham? 

Not even a mention but Hollywood Wrexham are the new obsession now, ******** hope we don't get stuck down in L1 another season with that media circus coming town.

• Haha 1