Random question

HopefulOwl

My lad is 18 next year. He's wanting to experience a european city with a view to trying to get tickets for a match.

Initially it was Barca but it doesn't look like the Nou Camp will be done by the time we go...  he's now wanting to go the the Bernabau with the added excitement of seeing Bellingham play.

Has anyone had any experience of buying tickets for the european teams.

Any advise greatly received.

Thanks.

General sale for tickets at Bernebeu go on sale direct from club about a 5 days pre kick off. I know I’m here now……waiting. 

managed to get Athletic vs Feyenoord champions league 60 euros for next 

week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

On 19/09/2023 at 14:26, HopefulOwl said:

My lad is 18 next year. He's wanting to experience a european city with a view to trying to get tickets for a match.

Initially it was Barca but it doesn't look like the Nou Camp will be done by the time we go...  he's now wanting to go the the Bernabau with the added excitement of seeing Bellingham play.

Thanks.

Im off to see Seville v Rayo Vellecano next week. Very easy to do. 35 euros and Seville is a great city. I'd pick an away game for RM although tickets can be harder its still possible.

One thing to bear in mind is that fixture dates are only indicative until a couple of weeks before. They can be any day from Friday to Monday

On 19/09/2023 at 14:26, HopefulOwl said:

Thanks.

I was in Valencia a couple of weeks ago, i went over with the intention of watching them play against Athletic Madrid on the Saturday, booked my flights and then the game was brought forward 24 hours, so i missed it.

On the Sunday, i realised if i'd been smart i could have got to 2 other matches instead; Villareal and Real Madrid, both had tickets available only a few hours before kick off. So my advice would be to try and get 3 games in on one weekend; Valencia, Real Madrid & villareal. The high speed train seems efficient and is cheap enough if you book in advance. 

26 minutes ago, HopefulOwl said:

I haven't mate. As the OP says it will be either this time next year of very early 2025 when he's actually 18. Just testing the water so to speak.

Quick update, applied for general on sale tkts . Took 10 minutes to queue on line with approximately 1200/ahead of me. Needless to say not a single seat left.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

9 minutes ago, Señor Sam said:

Quick update, applied for general on sale tkts . Took 10 minutes to queue on line with approximately 1200/ahead of me. Needless to say not a single seat left.

Probably the demand of the new stadium. When @HopefulOwl goes in 2025, the buzz might have gone a bit and tickets easier to come by. 🤞

• Like 1

I know you say you're only interested in the Bernabeau at the moment, but there's some great info from various posters on this thread. I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time wherever you go.

• Thanks 1